- christopher walken
- Posts: 912
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:45 am
- Location: Caitlin Jenner's discarded ballsack
The union flag is fine but it only needs to be small. Like a belt buckle or brand logo sort of deal. The lion motif is ok too.
As long as there's no mullet or ponytail I don't mind how his hair is. Oh, definitely not ginger.
Facial hair is fine but I'm thinking perhaps not a full moustache or full beard.
I guess I'm just curious to see how he might look as a non traditional hero. A bit less squeaky clean and uptight.
Osculum mihi asinum!
- Tom Foolery
- I HAVE THE POWER!!!
- Posts: 4513
- Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:57 pm
- Location: I bought a house!
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”
- (includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)
- Posts: 7934
- Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:14 am
- Location: Out there somewhere.
Request for Vyn - let's see The Incredibles having aged 12 years (yep, that movie came out in 2004 folks).
- master of the universe
- Posts: 6163
- Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2002 11:16 pm
- Location: in my quiet place, punch-dancing out my rage
now that i have a surface tablet and pen i was thinking of starting this back up again digitally, but have to find a really good sketching program. i haven't had the time to investigate thoroughly, but all the apps i've found thus far have at least one glaring limitation apiece, and most share the same issue - the fact that you can't change the orientation from landscape to portrait, which is just really odd.