The 2-1B Thread

okay i can hear you now. and i don't want to. why don't you go fuck slicker's mom and get out of my face?

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: The 2-1B Thread

Post by jjreason »

Some Deuce related updates:

- I am currently looking for the picture of the Deuce working on my arm in Minnesota & can't find it, I'm sure it was posted here

- the Deuce is one of the last few ESB figures not yet created in the 6" format

- I am the ONLY user on StarWarsCardTrader that has EVERY version of the Deuce's basic card from last year's set (they create rare chase variants with only 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 copies in existence for all of eternity & I tracked down one of each of them)
"Something inside me....."
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

jjreason wrote:- the Deuce is one of the last few ESB figures not yet created in the 6" format
It's crazy that we got Snowspeeder Luke instead of The Deuce (or Lobot or Bespin Leia, the other two really glaring omissions). There was no frigging 1980 Snowspeeder Luke; they should've focused on figures who actually were in that line.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

When they came out with Bespin ESCAPE Leia, I almost passed her over in the store because I was looking for the dark pink dress. I cannot believe there is still a vintage version of ANY of the main 3 that hasn't been done.... and that one is absolutely glaring.
"Something inside me....."