Hypothetically speaking

okay i can hear you now. and i don't want to. why don't you go fuck slicker's mom and get out of my face?

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

Mabs - you bladed me in my fat ass. A pox of Whoppers, Big Macs and Big Bacon Classics shall befall either you or a family member!!!!!!
El Chuxter
bacon

Post by El Chuxter »

Wow JJ, you must be angry. Have some of my Xanex and relax my old friend.
bizarro JediTricks
bacon

Post by bizarro JediTricks »

To answer the first situation: I would let the person die. I would not give up my secret identity. It is an unfortunate situation. But I guess I am lucky not to be Spiderman.

To amswer the second question: Knowing JJ I would run as far away as possible if I were Ms. Clarkson

On a seperate note, I would love to slide it into her plump ass.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

If she came to my house dressed in that slutty, torn up black prom dress she's rocking on the front of Blender I'd have to give her the deluxe facial. Loving that fake haired, smeared makeup drunk look. Hot as hell.
Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

<font size="4"><b><font color="yellow">J J REASON I STOPED HAVING BLOW JOBS AFTER MY DING DONG SMELLED LIKE YOU'RE MOMMA'S STINKEY BREATH FOR A WEEK!!!!!!!</font id="yellow"></b></font id="size4">
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Snigtad, if you can name the color that the letters of your posts are in - I'll pay some creedence to them. Until that time - you're a dumb fuck (oh, and even if you CAN name the colour - you're still a dumb fuck).
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

jjreason, you spelled "color" wrong. Twice.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Okay, so I'm the dumb fuck. I take it all back...... and just so you know COLOUR is the correct Canadian spelling, color is your way. God Damned Yanks.
emperordaddypants
sloth

Post by emperordaddypants »

<font size="6"><font color="red">NONE OF THE FOLLOWING IS HYPOTHETICAL, YOU ARE ALL DOOMED!!! YOU WILL KNEEL BEFORE DOUCHE.</font id="red"></font id="size6">
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by emperordaddypants</i>
<br /><font size="6"><font color="red">DOUCHE.</font id="red"></font id="size6">
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Is that the Canadian spelling, too?
Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jjreason</i>
<br />Snigtad, if you can name the color that the letters of your posts are in - I'll pay some creedence to them. Until that time - you're a dumb fuck (oh, and even if you CAN name the colour - you're still a dumb fuck).
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<font size="4"><b><font color="yellow">YELLOW YOU DUM FUCK CANADIEN!!!!!! NOW PAY ME CREEDANCE!!!! HOW MUCH IS A CREEDENCE WORTH NOW!!!!! YOU CANADINS HAVE WORTH LESS MONEY ANY WAY SO I CAN PROBLY BY A STICK OF GUM WITH A CREEDANCE THAT COULD PAY YOU'RE HOUSE PAYMANT!!!!!</font id="yellow"></b></font id="size4">
Dell Rusk
IMPOSTOR!!!

Post by Dell Rusk »

this guy snigtad is really kewl and really handsome if i were a girl i would totally do him, how did the poor fellow dye?
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Snigtad was a benchmark for stupidity that you couldn't possibly hope to aspire to, villain. You're outed - and you know it. Now fuck off before the Human Torch burns you a new asshole.
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re: Hypothetically speaking

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

Hypothetical:

You find a bag of money in an alley (we'll say $200,000) and three dead bodies nearby. The bag of money is crucial evidence in the murders. There's absolutely nobody around, so if you take it, there won't be any repercussions.
Taking the money means somebody will have gotten away with murder.

Do you take the money?
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!"
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: Hypothetically speaking

Post by anarky »

I don't think I could live with myself in that case.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!