You gay fags all have corona & I do not.

anything that don't fit under any other category...like your mothers fat ass

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: You gay fags all have corona & I do not.

Post by anarky »

A local bar that lost its liquor license for refusing to comply with quarantine restrictions was damaged in a fire last night. Curiously, though riots had been rumored and there was a curfew, it was the only place targeted and no one was seen in the area.

Just saying the rioting is going to provide a useful cover for insurance scams.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Netflix to added V for Vendetta the other day. Coincidence?
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Don't know about the rest of you, but I've more than had it with all these fucktards making fucking masks a political thing. It's infringing on your freedom that you have to wear a mask? Well fuck you with a million diseased dicks. Unless you're going to go naked and protest having to cover your genitals, shut the motherfucking fuck up, you fucking worthless hypocrite.

And all the dumb old shits who still warn you not to pay bills online because you can't trust anyone online keep peddling any sort of fucking obvious bullshit that this is a big government conspiracy. Fuck you. I'm done with prefacing everything with "I don't want anyone to die" because the fact this is still going strong, getting worse than ever even, is your fucking fault. You want to tell me you have the freedom to refuse to wear a mask or stay away from people or whatever, and you absolutely have to get a haircut and go to crowded events? Fuck you. And fuck you again. Go right ahead and tempt fate. I understand it's a fucking horrible way to die, and I hope you enjoy every fucking excruciating moment.

Fuckwits like you are why the rest of us have lost the entire fucking year 2020, at least. Fuck you. I'm done trying to convince all of you to stay safe, and I'm done feeling bad for you if your stupid ass gets sick.

(Obviously got caught in a rant, and "you" refers to no one here. Except vynnie. Because you know why, gopherfucker.)
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

It's personal choice, except where mandated by law of course. That being said, if you're making the personal choice to NOT wear it in areas where it is impossible to keep your distance OR where you're going to be in any proximity to high risk persons you're an asshole.
"Something inside me....."
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

what's ridiculous is the amount of officials pretending that it's not still a threat... while their cases skyrocket. NYT has been tracking cases by county since at least the first of March, but of course that's "liberal media" and can't possibly be telling the truth, because of nefarious and unspecified reasons.
Life is short. STUNT IT!
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Only libs wear masks & the Truest way to pwn libs to is to attend a Trump rally & not only catch Corona but also spread it to 30 or 40 others including a few high risk people. That will teach us.... err I mean them...
Ran

Post by Ran »

The best comment I've seen on those people losing their minds about masks was "The mask may have brought it to the surface but the mental issues have been there for years..."

I'm flying home Thursday night and land Friday morning. At least they are making masks mandatory in Nevada. While I'm there, I only plan on going to a couple stores to grab a few things I need. (I'd shop here in Alaska, but the peninsula only has a couple small stores and everything is expensive).

I'll have to get tested when I get back to Alaska on Monday. Can't wait to see all of the people in the airports.
Ran

Post by Ran »

Since the murder hornet thing never really panned out...Chinese scientists discover a new swine flu capable of triggering a pandemic
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

But this time all the countries are in lockdown mode, so only China will get it....right? RIGHT?!?
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

Ran

Post by Ran »

Tom Foolery wrote:But this time all the countries are in lockdown mode, so only China will get it....right? RIGHT?!?
It mah right to get dat virus if I wont, cuz dis is Amurika, an yer kommie ass can't stop me, gosh dang it!
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Without a doubt the weirdest thing I have ever seen people taking a stand over. Not even close.
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Ran wrote:
Tom Foolery wrote:But this time all the countries are in lockdown mode, so only China will get it....right? RIGHT?!?
It mah right to get dat virus if I wont, cuz dis is Amurika, an yer kommie ass can't stop me, gosh dang it!
If I didn’t know better, I would say Snigtad hacked your account.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."

Ran

Post by Ran »

That more or less is a quote from anyone who has been interviewed at a Trump rally by a field reporter.
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

My son starts his senior year of high school in a couple weeks and our dipshit GOP governor is insisting on kids going back to class for at least 50% of the time and remote schooling the other 50%.

I am so fucking stressed right now.

This thing is NOT under control and getting worse every day. The daisy chain that starts at Trump’s asshole is going to get so many people killed.

Ran

Post by Ran »

My daughter is going into her sophomore year of high school. They just voted to stick with the remote learning, but review it every 30 days. There was a proposed plan to stagger the kids so that they were there 2 days a week, but it must have been shot down.

My other daughter is starting her 2nd year of college. Three of her classes are actually on campus. The rest are online. The on campus classes don't have many students.

I had to get tested for COVID because I left Alaska for the July 4th weekend. I took 2 tests since I got back and they both came back negative. Now they want me to fly back to Anchorage next week for 2 days of training. We'll see how that goes.