Anyone else totally fucking disturbed...

movies are cool. here is a place to talk about how cool they are. or maybe how much they suck, sometimes. like that fucking piece of shit 'mac and me'. worst fucking movie ever, a two-hour ad for fucking coca-cola.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Anyone else totally fucking disturbed...

Post by anarky »

...by the number of people saying the Michael Jackson HBO documentary is a must-see?

This isn't about whether he's guilty or not. This isn't about whether the documentary is credible or not.

This is about the number of people watching a 4-hour documentary (which I understand is graphic) about fucking child molestation. Which they usually say is difficult to watch. Well, no fucking shit. That's why we have the news to sum up this shit and spare us the gory details.

Sorry. If I have a 4-hour chunk of time, I can think of absolutely nothing else I'd not rather do than watch a child molestation documentary. Seriously. I'd even rather lick Ted Nugent's diarrhea off of Kid Rock's diseased dick.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: Anyone else totally fucking disturbed...

Post by Ran »

Someone I work with said he turned it off after the first hour because it was so disturbing. I have no intention of ever watching it. Never really cared about Michael Jackson.
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: Anyone else totally fucking disturbed...

Post by jjreason »

People really love saying "I knew it!" even when they didn't really know it - but they may have suspected it at one point. Or not.
"Something inside me....."