TWIGLIT

movies are cool. here is a place to talk about how cool they are. or maybe how much they suck, sometimes. like that fucking piece of shit 'mac and me'. worst fucking movie ever, a two-hour ad for fucking coca-cola.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

The Gerbil
bacon

TWIGLIT

Post by The Gerbil »

HAY GUYS ITS UR BEST FREND THE GREBIL! U GUYS HALF TO SEE THIS MOVIETHATS OUT NOW CALLD TIWILITE OR AS I CALLS IT DA BEST MOVIE EVAR!!!!!!!!!!! ITZ BOUT VAMPIRE HOO STAREZ AT GURL AN THEY TALK AN TALK ALL DAI AN THEY KIS LOT. I WENT 2 C IT CUZ LONELY GURLS WENT 2 C IT AN I WANTD 2 PICK UP LONELY GURLS AN IT WERKD CUZ I WUZ CRAWLIN INSIDE THEIR LADY HOLEZ CUZ I SAW TWIGHT. BUT IM SURE IT WONT WERK 4 U FAGS CUZ U LIEK GHEY SHIT LIEK TEH DARK KNIGGIT AN DAT FAGGY BABY MOVIE WALLEH!
"ALL HALE DOOSHE!!! O YES!!!"
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: TWIGLIT

Post by anarky »

When even the lead actor pans a movie, I think I'll pass. Mormon vampires eating pudding is a silly concept anyway.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Double_G
megatron

Post by Double_G »

My coworker got three tickets for this last night. One for her, one for her fiancee, and one for her sister. The sister couldn't make it, so she asked if I wanted to go. I politely declined and settled for playing video games last night instead of being the third wheel at a free movie that I have no intention of seeing.
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

My sisters are excited about seeing it this week, but I have absolutely no interest. It seems to be an estrogen fest for some reason.
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

i went and saw the bond flick with a pair of friends when the missus checked this one out with her friend, his girlfriend and his other friend. she liked it. the bond flick was okay.
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Holy shit...I think the Gerbil is really....Snigtad Flornbi!!!!
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

If you want a giggle, go to the imdb page for Dredd, the 2012 Judge Dredd movie with Karl Urban. Then scroll down and click on the parents guide. Once there, scan all the way down to the spoiler section.

Someone dies.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”