The Official vynsane.com Want List

toys are cool. they are fun. you like to play with toys. no, not THOSE kinds of toys. well, okay, those are fun too...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Seven
knightrider

Re: The Official vynsane.com Want List

Post by Seven »

kidhuman wrote:
Seven wrote:Holy shit, I didn't even see this. I am SO SORRY!!!!

I just got one day before yesterday on HTS, but if you have to go out of your way to take him back, I will totally take him off your hands!! Let me know ok. Damn, I feel bad!!

Thats fine, I got him yesterday, I gave him to my kid anyways. Its all good. I wouldnt have gone out of my way either as I pass WM to and fro work daily.
If you want anything for your troubles though, please let me know! Or let me know if there's anything I can get for you! I've never done that before, had someone get me something and I totally flake!! Arrrrrg! :( Sorry hun, truly!
The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an Amusement Park.
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Dont sweat it at all 7. I was at WM doing weekly shopping, looked at toys for SW stuff and saw Snowjob. Is no big deal. I didnt go out of my way or anything. I was there, he was there, you wanted him so desperately, so I picked him up and was going to mail order bride his ass to you, but you paid for his services online, which is good, it was awhile and no one found it for you. DONT FUCKIN WORRY!!!. :D

sorry thought of something, its a good one you might have it, might not, check your PM's
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

No toy wants for the past two months? Really?

I've got something of a tall order. I picked up some of the Target exclusive Speed Racer sets on clearance, and, while trying to research who a red car was (the Three Roses car, by the way, and no one seems to have a driver name for it), I discovered that the line didn't completely die after wave 1, and wave 3 is hitting now (mostly at discount stores, but some at larger retailers, too).

Luckily, almost all of them were reissues of cars with new weapons, or stupid shit repaint variants like "battle damaged Snake Oiler" and "Desert Mach 5." There are four unique cars, though.

If any of you would be so kind as to look for these whenever you see any of the Matchbox-sized Speed Racer cars, I would greatly, greatly appreciate it. I have no idea what my chances are of finding them here.

The cars are:
Delila: a pink car, with the "Flying Foxes Freight" logo on the hood
Thor-Axine: a mostly silverish car with a multicolored paint job. If you saw the movie, this is the kinda ax-shaped one that flips over Racer X and results in the barbarian getting punched in midair.
Kellie "Gearbox" Kalinkov: a mostly yellow car with what looks like a painting of a girl across the entire top of the car. I think it may have Russian text on it, too.
Sonic "Boom Boom" Renaldi: a relatively nondescript car, kinda a greenish-silver color
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

dammit I wants me a thorazine car, gonna have to keep me eyes open now... I'll let ya know if I find 'em, they should run damn cheap and probably pegwarm
Vince, NO!!!!!

I just ripped off most of your pubes!!
anarky

Post by anarky »

This might be easier than I thought. After seeing a note about a store called 99c Only getting lots of the new cars, I hit two of the local ones today. I found one Delila, no Thor-Axines, but quite a few Kellies, Boom Booms, and Taejos. I also picked up the desert Mach 5 and the "wrecked" (read: weathered) Machs 5 and 6, since the paint applications looked sweet.

There are two more of these stores locally. I plan to check them up in the next couple of days. It seems almost the entire US stock of waves 2-3 went to this closeout store.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

Ummm...I need a bunch of help as you all may know. It's tough for me to really get anything but if you need anything Japanese let me know and I can surely get that.

I'm mainly in need of the new vehicles (Y-Wing, A-Wing, TIE Fighters, etc.) and the Battle Packs. I've got the figures coming in the Brians "One of Every Figure Club" so I'm set there. I also need the Evolutions packs, fuck. I need a lot.
Sweet berry wine!
anarky

Post by anarky »

Which Evolutions? I still see most of those. I saw the Target CW Battlepacks on clearance recently, too, and they may still be around.
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

I still need all of the new Evolutions. I think there's the Rebel Pilots and whatnot. I think the only ones I have are the 3 original ones that came out with the ROTS figures.
Sweet berry wine!
anarky

Post by anarky »

So, two Rebel Pilots and Padme for sure. Do you have the Secret Apprentice, Mandalores, and Jedi Knights sets?

Wait, if you only have the first three.... Nevermind. You needs 'em since you're still a completist. :P Did you get the grey variant Stormtrooper one a few years back?
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

anarky wrote:No toy wants for the past two months? Really?

I've got something of a tall order. I picked up some of the Target exclusive Speed Racer sets on clearance, and, while trying to research who a red car was (the Three Roses car, by the way, and no one seems to have a driver name for it), I discovered that the line didn't completely die after wave 1, and wave 3 is hitting now (mostly at discount stores, but some at larger retailers, too).

Luckily, almost all of them were reissues of cars with new weapons, or stupid shit repaint variants like "battle damaged Snake Oiler" and "Desert Mach 5." There are four unique cars, though.

If any of you would be so kind as to look for these whenever you see any of the Matchbox-sized Speed Racer cars, I would greatly, greatly appreciate it. I have no idea what my chances are of finding them here.

The cars are:
Delila: a pink car, with the "Flying Foxes Freight" logo on the hood
Thor-Axine: a mostly silverish car with a multicolored paint job. If you saw the movie, this is the kinda ax-shaped one that flips over Racer X and results in the barbarian getting punched in midair.
Kellie "Gearbox" Kalinkov: a mostly yellow car with what looks like a painting of a girl across the entire top of the car. I think it may have Russian text on it, too.
Sonic "Boom Boom" Renaldi: a relatively nondescript car, kinda a greenish-silver color
Are these the ones that actually have a Matell or the Hot Wheels/Matchbox logo on them? The Target I went to yesterday had a shitload of the the GRX car. It was still $1.97.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Yeah, these are the Hot Wheels. It looks like Waves 2-3 were entirely unloaded on 99c Only stores. I've found all but Thor-Axine, who apparently is a bitch to find. I've checked four of these stores, too.
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

anarky wrote:So, two Rebel Pilots and Padme for sure. Do you have the Secret Apprentice, Mandalores, and Jedi Knights sets?

Wait, if you only have the first three.... Nevermind. You needs 'em since you're still a completist. :P Did you get the grey variant Stormtrooper one a few years back?
that would be affirmative on needing all of them. I actually did get the grey variant so I'm covered on that.
Sweet berry wine!
anarky

Post by anarky »

Finally found ONE Thor-Axine on a battered card. This after how many weeks of scouring 99c Only stores? Yeesh. Still have never seen a second Delilah, so these two must be uber hard-to-find.

If I should ever see another one through some stroke of luck, mabs, I'll grab it for you.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Can anyone who sees the WWE Build-N-Brawl Sergeant Slaughter at retail snag one for me? It's pretty damned tough to find, since it's in the 3.75" scale and both rasslin' and Joe collectors are after it. He came in Series 6, but I'm already seeing Series 7 everywhere, and I'm not sure if he's still shipping or not.
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Holy carp! They are going for $35 on amazon.