everything's ALL fucked up...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

vynsane
master of the universe

everything's ALL fucked up...

Post by vynsane »

hey, so, yeah, i closed the main categories because the forum is still fucked up, and i haven't heard anything from my webhosts yet...

i don't think they have a backup of my database for the forum, which really sucks, but of course how the hell would i know that, seeing as how they haven't responded to three of my emails yet...

FUCK!!!
Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

I am going to sue you you basterd. :p
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

(CONTENT CLASSIFIED FOR THE GOOD OF THE TERROR SQUAD.)
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

i'm not sure what to do... i've gotta find out if these romainians (romulans?) have the most recent version of the database...

my host was apparently bought out by someone in romania, and the transition was not all that smooth... my site completely disappeared, prompting me to reload every file, forum included, and the most recent version of the forum database, that just so happened to be from may of 2004! it's partly my fault for not having backed it up more recently, but it's mostly their fault for completely screwing the pooch on this transition.
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

Mother fuck me. Cocksucker. Sorry, I just needed to post some swear words.
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

This fuckin blows elephant Nads....
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

so, i unlocked the forums because the romulans aren't returning any of my emails. i don't think we'll be getting the last couple of months of posts back, but seeing as how most of them were dick and fart jokes, i don't think it's the end of the world. ;)

anyone who has multiple personalities that were erased are welcome to have them resurface again. that's always fun.
anarky

Post by anarky »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by vynsane</i>
<br />i don't think we'll be getting the last couple of months of posts back, but seeing as how most of them were dick and fart jokes, i don't think it's the end of the world. ;)<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Speak for yourself, sister!! [fett]
captain funtime
sloth

Post by captain funtime »

You humpbacked bitches thought you could get rid of me...well NO, you cant. Nice fucking stroy Vyn
anarky

Post by anarky »

Funtime! I didn't know you were still here! I thought you'd gone off to blow some fat guy in a Mickey Mouse costume while the entire crew of Disney World porked your mama.
Grimlock
moderator terror squad

Post by Grimlock »

Bah! Puny fleshling try steal Grimlock thunder? Anarky not realize me, Grimlock, stronger than Optimus Prime! Prime let fleshlings speak for him, like that Peter Cullen mortal who talk for Eeyore. But me Grimlock only speak for me Grimlock!!

Rumors of Grimlock demise greatly exaggerated! Probably some Insecticon trick! Stupid Insecticons. Always talking with echoes.
houi1
bacon

Post by houi1 »

irecon my hole country isfucked up

cows are fd up

<b>(THE EDIT BUTTON IS THERE FOR A REASON, PUNY INSECT! SO SPEAKS DOOM!)</b>
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

well, the romulans took a couple days worth of posts and such from us again... this host sucks. i'm switching in a week.
Life is short. STUNT IT!
anarky

Post by anarky »

WTF is with these damned Romulans?
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

i dunno, but both this and wallcrawlersweb.com were down this morning, but this was back up when i got to work - WCW however, is still down, and missing data. i had posted images from the spidey 3 brooklyn shoot, and now they're missing... and superherohype.com had once again linked to my site - now the link is broken!!! i'm so pissed!!!!!!

not only that, but all the emoticons i installed the other day are missing!!!! i can't even use the :frus: icon!!!!!!!! ARGGHGGHGG!!!!!!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Life is short. STUNT IT!