Why the hell would Owen Wilson attempt suicide?

anything that don't fit under any other category...like your mothers fat ass

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Double_G
megatron

Why the hell would Owen Wilson attempt suicide?

Post by Double_G »

I was waiting for Newsbot to post this but she's too busy posting fucktard news about Michael Bay's house.
Owen Wilson Suicide Attempt Confirmed
Actor remains in stable condition at Beverly Hills, California, hospital.
By Josh Horowitz

Del.icio.us Digg Newsvine Send Print You Tell Us

The incident on Sunday afternoon that landed actor Owen Wilson in the hospital was called in to police as a suicide attempt, according to Santa Monica Police Department phone logs.

According to the records, a call was received at 12:08 p.m. on Sunday for an incident listed as "attempt suicide." Wilson remains in stable condition at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Beverly Hills, California, according to spokeswoman Cynthia Harding (see "Owen Wilson 'In Good Condition,' Hospital Says").

"Extra" reports that Wilson's brother Luke found him at his home on Sunday. Since being admitted to the hospital, Wilson reportedly has been visited by other family members, including his brother Andrew. Samuel L. Jackson was also seen at the hospital, though it has not been confirmed that he was visiting Wilson.

Wilson's publicist has offered no further comment since issuing the following statement on her client's behalf Monday: "I respectfully ask that the media allow me to receive care and heal in private during this difficult time."

Meanwhile, rumors continue to run wild over what provoked the incident. The New York Post cited a recent "vicious quarrel" with a close friend and his reported breakup with "You, Me and Dupree" co-star Kate Hudson as potential reasons — however, nothing has been substantiated.

The fate of two of Wilson's upcoming high-profile films remains to be seen. Slated for release next month is the Wes Anderson-directed "The Darjeeling Limited," in which Wilson co-stars with Jason Schwartzman and Adrien Brody. Wilson was scheduled to attend the film's debut at the Venice Film Festival next week; Fox Searchlight has not responded to inquiries about any change in plans for the launch of the film.
I guess depression and drugs had something to do with this. But I wouldn't expect this shit from Owen. I wouldn't mind it if Luke Wilson committed suicide, though. He ruins nearly every movie he's in.
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: Why the hell would Owen Wilson attempt suicide?

Post by anarky »

You would try to kill yourself, too, if you were told you were contractually obligated to do Shanghai Noon 3.

Kate Hudson is a disaster. She made Owen try to kill himself, and she Yokoed the Black Crowes.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Double_G
megatron

Post by Double_G »

I also figured he would be sick of people making fun of his nose.
Diabolical
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Diabolical »

Why couldn't it have been Vince Vaughn?
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

hell, i would've gotten tired of playing myself over and over again too...
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Negative Boy
knightrider

Post by Negative Boy »

I don't know what's more pathetic. That fucking no talent putz for taking the pussy's way out. Failing to do so. The Liberal media's insipid fascination with it. Or your sewing circle, ass grabbing discussion of it. Where the fuck are we, the TeenBeat forums? Anybody want to have a slumber party and paint your fucking toenails? Jesus tits, I wish I could take a picture of a bunch of grown men (In Eternal Padawan's case VERy grown) have a chatty Cathy discourse about some two bit unfunny actor and his self esteem issues. Are we going to discuss the last episode of Desperate Housewives while we're in here too? I doubt I could find one pair of balls between the lot of you. You know, theres an election next year. And a veery distinct possibility that either a colored man or a woman could be in the White House. But no one seems to alarmed about that, do they? No one wants to nip THAT potential disaster in the bud, by getting the truth out there about those liberal crybaby fucks. Nope, you just want to sit in here in the Seventeen magazine back-up forums and discuss gay shit about fugly manchildren like Owen Wilson. Fucking communists.
GOD! That is so STUPID!! You are WRONG!!

Eternal Padawan is DEAD!! Fuck yeah!
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

First off: fuck you, Negative Boy.

Second, who really cares? Too bad Owen Wilson didn't go through with it. Maybe he was really distraught that some of the Cars toys had lead paint on them . . . aww, who the fuck are we kidding, he saw one of his movies, realized it was fucking dumb, and tried to kill himself. Can't do anything properly, it seems.
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
Double_G
megatron

Post by Double_G »

Senor JabbaJohnL wrote:Second, who really cares? Too bad Owen Wilson didn't go through with it. Maybe he was really distraught that some of the Cars toys had lead paint on them . . . aww, who the fuck are we kidding, he saw one of his movies, realized it was fucking dumb, and tried to kill himself. Can't do anything properly, it seems.
"Wedding Crashers" was good.
anarky

Post by anarky »

No, it wasn't.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Double_G
megatron

Post by Double_G »

anarky wrote:No, it wasn't.
Yes it was.
Yes it was.
Yes it was.

And the argument can go on forever. Let's just agree to disagree.
The Count
bacon

Post by The Count »

TWO!!!

TWO MORONS ARGUING LIKE RETARDED CUNTS OVER A FUCKING MOVIE!!
Diabolical
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Diabolical »

Wedding Crashers sucked ass.
We win.
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Yay!

GG, I really wanted to like Wedding Crashers. Everything about it looked funny. But when I realized I'd been watching for 40 minutes, and hadn't laughed more than one or two chuckles, it was a bust.
Double_G
megatron

Post by Double_G »

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

I think it's a shame that someone who has basically lived on poon and cash for the duration of his life thinks that killing their self is a viable option. I don't feel bad one bit.

On the "Wedding Crashers" tip, I, too, wanted to like it but just couldn't. If it weren't for the redheaded chick's titties and the oddly hot handjob scene and Will Ferrell's cameo at the end that movie would've been a total waste.

And don't no one disrespect Luke Wilson. Mitch was bad ass in "Old School".
:grillmarks: