URGENT BREAKING NEWS!!!

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Newsbot
Official anchor of the vynsane 5 o'clock news

URGENT BREAKING NEWS!!!

Post by Newsbot »

Code: Select all

We interrupt this forum to bring you this incredibly important and urgent breaking news!

REKNOWNED POST-PADDER GNT HAS BEEN KILLED IN A CLIMACTIC BATTLE WITH DOOMSDAY IN HIS HOTEL ROOM IN THE BAHAMAS!!

Details are scarce at this time. In fact, all we know right now is that Doomsday and GNT fought for several full-page panels before both collapsed, dead.

GNT, which is short for "Gasgano Never Talked," began his career as a post-padder at the nascent SirStevesGuide forums, before taking his game to a whole new level at rebelscum.com, where asshole Phillip Wise allowed him to run rampant. He had recently brought his brand of mayhem to vynsane.com, where it went largely unnoticed in the flurry of attempted takeovers by various supervillains.

GNT is survived by his father, Ody Mandrell Never Belched, and his two brothers, Teemto Pagales Never Dry Humped a Dead Pig and Ben Quadinaros Never Wore White Shoes After Labor Day. All three are expected to be shortly involved in a bitter court dispute regarding the burial of GNT, who will certainly be stinking worse than a Negative Boy post within a few days.

"We're not really going to miss him," said forumite Rouge II. "You have no idea how hard it was for me to find all those old GNT posts at SSG and quote them here--I mean, San Dimas High School football rocks!"

We will bring you images of GNT's refrigerator as they become available, which is expected to be within the next two breems.

Stay tuned for our around the clock updates on this, the most important story of this--or any--year.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Is it me, or is Newsbot's title for this topic too...excited? Like, "The news is broken! Hurrah!"
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Meh, he had it coming.
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

This is why i read the news, this isnt boring
Last edited by kidhuman on Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

It isn't bgoring and nor is it boring.

(This made more sense when Kidhuman had misspelled "boring" as "bgoring.")
Last edited by Senor JabbaJohnL on Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
Seamus ODoyle
bacon

Post by Seamus ODoyle »

Senor JabbaJohnL wrote:It isn't bgoring and nor is it boring.

Oi think ye meant to say BEGORRAH! The news t'isn't boring at all. Ye dirty malcontents.
"Sure'n'll buy ye a pint."
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

So did Howard K Stern get custody of GNT's collection? Or did that other guy?
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

They should have been donated to the Toys for Tits program, or whatever it's called.
hyena
bacon

Post by hyena »

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE