Ultimate Marvel Alliance

uh... you need that explained to you? are you that fucking stupid? its self explanitory. explanatory, even.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Ultimate Marvel Alliance

Post by Eternal Padawan »

I do believe that I shall be holed up in a room for a solid week playing this. Go ahead and just slip food under the door.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

So whats up? Anybody playing this?
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

I was waiting for the price to drop and/or one of you guys to give you opinion of the game. The review I saw said it was good, similar to X-Men Legends series. There were some complaints about certain characters not being in the game like Hulk. Overall, it had a better review than new Justice League game.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

I've read a few reviews, and people seem to like it. I'll grab it (like most Marvel games) when it hits the 24.99 price here 6mos after release. I still need Ultimate Spider-Man and X-Men Legends 2 first though.
"Something inside me....."
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

This game is fucking cool. I've played it on the Xbox360 and got a little flustered with the controls, but now I'm playing it onthe Wii and my natural tendency to wave my arms around while I'm trying to punch people actually works in my favor now.

So far I've run around the SHIELD helicarrier and fought Fin Fang Foom, pimp slapped MODOK around, beat up Attuma and Tigershark in Atlantis, taken on the Mandarin, Arcade's Murderworld, and beaten Mephisto in his own realm. Now I'm off to Asgard to beat on the Wrecking Crew and probably a frost giant or two.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Beat it. A little dissappointed in how easy to beat Galactus ( I know, you don't actually beat him...) And the scenes at the end where they tell you even though you won, you still lost. That was crazy.
The Grin
darth vader

Post by The Grin »

Eternal Padawan wrote:Beat it.
:thegrin:

My mother beat off The Grip as he went down on me. That man is magic, I tell ya.
:thegrin: Award Winning Mother Lover :thegrin:
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

The Grin wrote:
Eternal Padawan wrote:Beat it.

My father beat off The Grip as he went down on me. That woman is magic, I tell ya.

What was the name of that big, slovenly fat guy that suffocated you by planting his juicy, gigantic ass cheeks on your face and letting out greasy farts all day?
jjreason

Re: Ultimate Marvel Alliance

Post by jjreason »

I put about 3 hours in on this today. Fun stuff, though I'm sure it looks better on the newer machines. The graphics are choppier than the first X-Men legends, but it's more fun to play.
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

O YES I snagged this with x-mas money yesterday and FUCK ME the game is FUN- not "PERFECT" but I am real glad I got it- AND glad that I kinda forgot about it until it was already a "classic" thus cheap- 25 bucks says this is a FINE game- might have been less-so at original release price
Vince, NO!!!!!

I just ripped off most of your pubes!!
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

I haven't touched it now in about a week. I was in Arcade's silly circus last time - I think I beat that part and am ready to go to the next place (whatever the hell that is). I've unlocked Blade and Dr. Strange & am looking forward to getting the Black Panther out to see what he can do. :bats: + :mrT: = (close enough). :D
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

Beat it last night on "Normal", unlocked Fury at the end- STILL no T' challa on my roster yet- we're gonna play the "Hard" mode with the FF and see what happens- trying to keep all the guys on auto and controlling Sue mainly, should be fun
Vince, NO!!!!!

I just ripped off most of your pubes!!
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Playing as the FF is sweet. I've just upgraded from PS2 to PS3 on this game, and I'm finding the frame rate to be distracting at the beginning - it's really NOT smooth, and on the big tv it's a bit nausea-inducing. :oops:
Ran

Post by Ran »

Got this for the Wii this weekend. I've made it to Atlantis and I got gold in the Captain America training mission, so I've unlocked his costumes. I've used mostly Iron Man, Spiderman, Capt. America, and a combo of Thor/Deadpool/Wolverine. Thor has some powerful moves, but he kept dieing on me. I end up controlling Capt. America or Ironman and letting the other 2 work on their own. Probably should switch back to Wolverine.

Does Moon Knight do anything cool? I've heard of him, but have no idea what he does. Come to think of it, there are a few heros in the game that I don't know anything about.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Moon Knight is still not really a mainstream character (though he does have a comic up and running right now - likely the 4th time they've tried to work with him).

I haven't read too much, but he's similar to Daredevil in terms of heroing MO.