Westhamburgfordshiretonville For U!!!!!!!

sloths are awesome. everyone knows that. and if you don't, you're an idiot because they will gnaw off your genitalia. very very slowly. and it will hurt. bad.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Westhamburgfordshiretonville For U!!!!!!!

Post by jjreason »

Come on, all, WestHam bests Cobham any day! [beard]
Cobra Commander
moderator terror squad

Post by Cobra Commander »

<font face="Comic Sans MS">I believe COBRA had a base located in Westhamburgfordshiretonville at one time sssssssssss
It had to be abandoned due to the high cossssst of removing all the ssssssseagull dung from the Rattlers, and that Idiot Raptor wouldn't stop flapping his arms and running around yelling "CAW CAW"..... inssssufferable, that fellow sssssssssssssss</font id="Comic Sans MS">
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Come on U?????? Wares da Luv?????????????

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

fuck it jj, them kids don't got no class, they wouldn't be allowed within 10 KM of WestHam
Speaking of that, I think we're going camping at WestHam sometime in August, maybe we could arrange a meeting??
Westhamburgfordshiretonville fucking ROCKS in the summer!!
Rosie
bacon

Post by Rosie »

Cobham is the best intermediate in New Zealand thank u very much
Jedi Knightrider 3000
sloth

Post by Jedi Knightrider 3000 »

westhamburgfordshiretonville rugby rules!!!!

go westhamburgfordshiretonville wildcats!!!
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

You're welcome Rosie but Westhamburgfordshiretonville Juvenile would make Cobham look like tiny talent time, no doubt

Honestly if you get a chance go there, it is the coolest place on earth.... I hear they're filming the fucking Lord of the Rings PREQUELS at WestHam next year, so maybe we'll see tons of Kiwis trying to recreate the excitement by travelling here

GO 'CATS!!!! WOOOOOOO!! WOOOOOOOO!!! West!!! Ham!!!
Rosie
bacon

Post by Rosie »

ok random but the original movie was filmed HERE we did it first here
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mabudon</i>
<br />fuck it jj, them kids don't got no class, they wouldn't be allowed within 10 KM of WestHam
Speaking of that, I think we're going camping at WestHam sometime in August, maybe we could arrange a meeting??
Westhamburgfordshiretonville fucking ROCKS in the summer!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Gee, Mabudon, that would be super - but I've been invited to band camp this summer.... as a counsellor!!!!!

I'm really hoping a girl like the one from "American Pie" is going to show up, so that I can have some "extracurricular" activities going on....... if you're picking up what I'm putting down. [-+-]
Rosie
bacon

Post by Rosie »

im sorry but jj that is disgusting
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">if you're picking up what I'm putting down.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> Oh I ain't falling for that old saw again jj- I learned not to bend down within "striking distance" a looong time ago LOL
Seriously though, make sure you PM me about how the counsellor gig is going- I am only gonna be at WestHam til the end of July :D

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> ok random but the original movie was filmed HERE we did it first here<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Ohhh, where to begin... FIRST the name's "mabudon" what don't you Cobham kids learn how to spell???

SECOND- WRONG ON BOTH COUNTS- The "original" was "filmed" in Ralph Bakshi's college dorm room in GUESS WHERE??? Fucking WESTHAMBURGFORDSHIRETONVILLE!!! It was finished up in Korea and finally had the sound mixed in L.A., but that's how all animation was done back then, and besides, Bakshi was high on acid when he was doing the titles and "L.A." was easier to write that the glory that is WestHam...
And SECOND part 2- the "Ripoff" version that was filmed in New Zealand happens AFTER the prequels which would therefore mean that your "Cobham versions" would come THIRD, retroactive-like

See why WestHam RULES??? This old boy just SCHOOLED Cobham all to hell

WESTHAM <font size="5">RULES Y'ALLS ASSES!!!!</font id="size5">
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Jesus......

Sorry to offend, Rosie, but I really like flute players.
Bizarro Mabudon
bacon

Post by Bizarro Mabudon »

mE AM ONCE GOING TO BAND CAMP AND AM PLAYING FLUTE AND AM ONE TIME STICKING IT IN NOSTRIL. tHIS AM SHOCKING jASON bIGGS.
mustard man
sloth

Post by mustard man »

Here's something that lovers of randomness will like.
THE SMILEY ORCHESTRA!!!
[ ET ] [crazed][cy][ds][kitt]mrsparkle[?][???][-+-]
(whoops if this didn't work right)
hyena
bacon

Post by hyena »

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE