What games did you buy/play this week?

uh... you need that explained to you? are you that fucking stupid? its self explanitory. explanatory, even.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

vynsane
master of the universe

Re: What games did you buy/play this week?

Post by vynsane »

never got into skylanders or lego dimensions, but i went apeshit for disney infinity. i still want to play that, but the WiiU hasn't even been turned on in years. i've been trying to find a good deal on the base for XBONE (since, of course, the two i have are somehow incompatible with XB, but works for Wii, WiiU, PS3, and PS4!)

should've bought the LD packs just for the figs and builds.
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

I actually fired up Disney Infinity earlier this year. I bought the PS4 disc from Gamestop for $3 and started replaying the Star Wars OT and PT games.

We had all of the Disney Infinity characters, except for a couple of the clear figures from the first version. At some point Toys R Us put the power discs on sale, we bought a bunch of packs. We never got all of those, but we have a bunch of duplicates.
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Portal. I played it many, many years ago when somebody lent me the Orange Box set that had Portal, Half-Life, and Team Fortress on it. But I got hung up on one particular level and never finished the game.
I have since then played and beaten Portal 2 a couple times, but never finished the first one. Well, my wife bought a bundle with both games on her Switch a few months ago, so we fired it up and I’ve been playing it on and off while I’ve been recuperating. I finally got past the level I got stuck on 15+ years ago this weekend.
And last night I defeated GlaDos for the first time. Yay! Something else to cross off my do-list.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”