Im so angry

okay i can hear you now. and i don't want to. why don't you go fuck slicker's mom and get out of my face?

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Im so angry

Post by Tom Foolery »

The first tweet is being sold for $2.5 million.

How do you buy a tweet? Why the fuck would you buy a tweet? $2.5M could feed a lot of people. Or buy shoes for how many kids? Or get homeless people’s teeth cleaned or y’know literally ten thousand other things.

I hate people. The first plague wasn’t enough. We need another one.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: Im so angry

Post by jjreason »

Absolutely ridiculous. That headline & the one about Elon losing 27 billion last week break my head into 2 pieces.
"Something inside me....."
Diabolical
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Diabolical »

Rich people are stupid.

"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

The more junk mail I receive, the more I’m becoming supremely(perhaps even irrationally)irritated by the phrase “pre-selected” on the envelopes for credit cards.

What the fuck does that even mean? And also, it’s an impossibility since you already mailed it to me. So I was already “selected”. There’s no such thing as pre-selected. Apparently “pre-approved” wasn’t non-comital enough and some douche came up with an even stupider term.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Apparently pre-approved and pre-selected do mean different things. Pre-selected (or just selected) is meaningless and only indicates they got your name off a list. Pre-approved means they looked at your credit report and think you'll qualify unless there's some recent surprises when they verify the report.

Don't ask me how I know that. Okay, it's boring; I looked it up a few years ago because I was annoyed like you.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!