Come with me if you want to live.

movies are cool. here is a place to talk about how cool they are. or maybe how much they suck, sometimes. like that fucking piece of shit 'mac and me'. worst fucking movie ever, a two-hour ad for fucking coca-cola.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Jargo
christopher walken

Re: Come with me if you want to live.

Post by Jargo »

I find it hard to imagine anyone actually wanting Bale for a job. Difficult, unpredictable, prima dona-ish, not to mention his insistence of the pretentious method acting technique. I can only assume it was merely for the sake of continuity. To be honest, for all his method, I think Bale is an awful actor. The only film I've ever seen him in where he seemed genuine and gave an honest performance was Empire of the sun, which he made when he was a boy.
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
Diabolical
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Diabolical »

Bale coming back makes no sense. They completely rewrite the John/Kyle future backstory we saw in Salvation.

Unless Genisys was massively rewritten after he declined.
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Saw Dark Fate today. It was a pretty good action flick, but the plot is the same as the other thirteen Terminator movies; a killer robot from the future vs a soldier from the future fighting over the savior of the future before they realize friendship was the real treasure all along. And figure out how to put Ahnuld in it.

I was mostly curious as how and why John Connor wasn’t in it. They answered that in the first five minutes.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”