Big score........

comics rock. talk about them here. now. or just go to the "corn" section and wack off. i'll understand. i'll just sit here and read my spider-man comics.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: Big score........

Post by jjreason »

This is the list I used, the time frames in brackets helped me figure out which series went with which other series (and I liked their ranking system of primary books vs offshoot books):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Avengers_titles

Avengers V1 - not too worried about filling this in obviously, but I'll find the Masterworks & Byrne issues eventually, found Annual 10 in this batch which was a lovely thing to see, and I have the complete Avengers Unplugged 99 cent series which was only 6 issues

V2 - Heroes Reborn all done

V3 - Heroes Return, missing about 40 issues here, my main focus will be getting 78(493) to 501 filled in

New Avengers V1 - 1-64, Annuals & Finale all done

Mighty Avengers V1 - 1-36 all done

Dark Avengers V1 2-16 done, *Need #1 - how is this possible???

(Leads up to SIEGE and related titles, and I am also missing this event series so I must have been down on Marvel for some reason)

Avengers V4 - Heroic Age (post-SIEGE) - need 9 early issues, again not sure how - will work on filling in

New Avengers V4 - Heroic Age - need 3-9, obviously I took a break in here - will work on filling in

Secret Avengers V1 - Heroic Age - need 8 early issues, same break period time frame - will work on filling in

Avengers Assemble - Only have issue 1, not worried about 2-25

And that leads up to Hickman, where I'm only missing issue 7 of Avengers & have the rest.
"Something inside me....."
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Here's what I'm missing Avengers-wise. Excluding the first series of which I'm missing 191 issues and 12 Specials/Annuals.

1. -1. The "Flashback" issue.
2-3. Avengers Universe 1 and 2. This was a reprint series from 2000. It only lasted 3 issues. I didn't even know about it until I stumbled across the third issue. These are pretty thick issues, probably like 80-100 pages per. There were also X-Men and Spidey Universe series that lasted longer.
4-7. Avengers Next 2-5. A miniseries from 2007. Only have issue 1. It's set in the MC2 universe with Spider-Girl, etc.
8-9. Avengers Solo 2 and 3. From a five issue miniseries from 2011.
10. Avengers Origins:Luke Cage one shot. I feel like this was from a series of oneshots and I have the other four.
11. Avengers Initiative one shot. From 2012. This might've been the MCU tie in issue for the first film.
12. A+X 16.
13. A-Force 8.
14. Lockjaw and the Pet Avengers Unleashed 4.
15. Tails of the Pet Avengers:Dog Days one shot. These are what I meant by it depends on how wide you cast your Avengers net.
16-?? AAFES 2: Pot of Gold, AAFES 13: Long Sunset, and whatever has come after 13. So these are Armed Forces exclusives they only sell in Military Base XPs. I've stumbled across a few at trade shows, and hunted down most of the rest on an eBay auction a few years ago. The guy had everything except the second issue. And they put out a new issue every year, so I don't know how far I'm behind again.

Also, apart from USAvengers, I haven't kept up with any of the new books from the latest relaunch. So Avengers, Avengers 1.1, Occupy Avengers, and Great Lakes Avengers, etc. That's probably another 20 or so issues right there.

Nothing super rare or difficult to find there, except maybe those AAFES books. I'm just being patient until I find them. Nothing here is a super high priority for me.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Had a legit Comic-convention in town this week. Not just the barebones dealer show. There were tons of tables selling buttons and toys and posters and manga and prop batarangs. Finding the guys who were actually selling comics took some effort. Finding the guys who weren't A. Selling over priced slabbed books and/or high priced silver age stuff and B. weren't trying to unload their old boxes of Brigade, Bloodstrike, and other assorted dreck from the 90s speculator boom took more effort. In the end I hit up 5 different dealers. Here's what I got.

Guy 1. -- has boxes marked 20 for $5. Picked up 22 books.

Avengers Next 3,4. Just need 2 and 5.
Butcher Baker Righteous Maker 1,5. So apparently there's another character that has nothing to do with The Boys. Bought two issues of his series thinking I was finishing up the other. Lesson learned.
Blackwulf 10. Finished this short lived 90s Marvel series.
DMZ 5
JSA Classified 26.
Legion of Super Heroes 82, 83.
Question 3-5, 16, 22, 36. Only five more to go from his 1987 series.
Spider-Man Unlimited 19. FINISHED the 90s series.
And 6 DC issues.

Guy 2. 28 books at $1 each.

Amazing Spidey 1.3, 1.4. That miniseries posing as part of the regular series so completists will buy a mini they'd normally skip. Still need 5 and 6.
CW2 Choosing Sides 6, Gods of War 3, Ulysses 2, X-Men 4. All the CW2 tie ins I still needed in one swoop. Finished the Event.
Drax 9-11. The final 3 issues of his ongoing. Still need 3-8.
Hawkeye 5. The one I was missing. Pretty sure I got the right one this time. Finished.
Mosaic 3.
Armor Wars 1. Variant cover.
Chewbacca 4. The issue I was missing. I think.
Starbrand and Nightmask 4,6. Still need issue 5.
Star-Lord 4-6. From the series that lasted 8 issues. As opposed the one that followed it that only lasted 7. Still need 7 and 8.
Venom Spaceknight 3, 10.
And 6 DC books.

Guy 3. 8 books a dollar apiece.

Grendel Behold the Devil 8.
Lobo 1,3,26. 14 issues to go from his 90s ongoing.
Silver Surfer 3. Finished his '11 miniseries. Apart from his original '68 series and a oneshot, have every Surfer issue ever.
Thor God of Thunder 11,16. Seven issues to go from Jason Aaron's run.
Transformers/GIJoe Divided Front 1. First(and only) issue of an abrubted series when Dreamwave went out of business.

Guy 4. 4 issues. Also a buck apiece.

A couple DC RetroActive issues. 90s Flash and 90s Green Lantern. Still need 2 Superman and 2 Wonder Woman issues and I'll be done.
Thor Heaven And Earth 4. Finished the mini.
And issue of Nu52 Flash.

Guy 5. This was the jackpot. Dollar each unless you bought 40 or more. I got 57 books for $28.

Capt Marvel 5, 7, 8. Just need issue 10 from her most recent, but not current series.
CW2 Ulysses 3. Finished.
Dr Strange/Sorcerors Supreme 2-4, 6, 7. Almost all caught up with Stranges ongoing companion title.
Fury War Gone By 1,2. FINISHED this MAX maxi series. Finally.
Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD 1-2. Looks like a reprint mini from 1983 of Steranko's original books.
IvsX 2-4. Just need 5 and 6.
Karnak 2-6. FINISHED the series for less than the price of one issue. Tada.
Kingpin 2,3.
Punisher 9. FINISHED. From Edmonson's run. Last Punisher book i needed. Not counting his early ASM appearances, I. Have. Them. All.
Red Wolf 3,4. Finished this short lived series from last year.
Scarlet Witch 3-6, 11-15. Just 7-10.
Ultimate Spidey 4.
Wolverine Origins 28. FINISHED the Origins series. 18 Wolvies to go.
Classic X-Men 12.
Extraordinary X-Men 17-19. The IvsX crossover issues. I think that finishes that run, but I'll have to check if I'm missing any other issues.
And 17 DC books.

Including the few DCnu52 books I completed, I think I ended up finishing TWENTY runs today. Booyah. That was satisfying. And I only spent $72. Noice. 8)
I also found the Walgreen's exclusive Namor Marvel Legends for $12.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."

jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Not your largest haul, but a productive one. Finishing a run feels like blowing a load. Errr almost.
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

jjreason wrote:Not your largest haul, but a productive one. Finishing a run feels like blowing a load. Errr almost.
That is not an inaccurate assessment. Euphoria. Followed by the desire to take a nap.

Although the latter might be age. I take naps a lot. Like an old person. Fuck, we are getting old.

jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Almost worth a separate topic - sleep habits & how they change over time. Lately I've been getting up really early many mornings - not every day, but more than half the time - like 3-4hrs earlier than I need to. Regardless of when I go to bed. It's gotten to the point where I pretend it's wakeup time, go down & have coffee/breakfast get started for the day, then if I feel tired after an hour or two I can sleep the last hour. Old indeed.
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

On Saturday, I went to a comic con. On Sunday, I went to see Wonder Woman. There was an ad for a new comic shop over in Bettendorf in front of the movie. Today, I went to this new comic shop. He had a bunch of books for $1 each. I got 104 books and also a recent issue of Thor I had missed. Here's what I got.

Avengers Next 2,5. Finished this series over the course of the weekend.
Batman LotDK 94, 185, 186, Ann 7. Only missing issues 105, 106, and 120!!! 3 issues to go!!
BM Gotham Knights 9. FINISHED!
BM Chronicles 18. FINISHED!!
Batman/Huntress 5, 6. FINISHED.
BM Journey into Knight 1. FINISHED.
Batman The Dark Knight 3, 5. Shit. I thought these were Nu52 issues, but it was from the super short Finch run before Flashpoint. Which means I already had them.
Daredevil -1. The flashback issue.
Gen13 51. FINISHED the original series!
Ghost/Shadow oneshot.
Ghost Rider -1. The flashback issue.
Green Arrow 80, 95-98, 108, 116-118, 122, 126, 127, 132, Ann 2-4 and Wonder Year 1. Only THREE issues to go!!! Just need 79, 93, and 94 and I'll have every non-Nu52 Green Arrow issue ever!
Howard the Duck 1, 4. FINISHED the 2008 mini.
LoSH 79, 85, 87, 88, 110, 115, 123.
Supergirl Plus oneshot.
Weapon X 1/2.
Witchblade 50, 75, 99. Besides 1-10 now have the first 100 issues. Still working on the last 85.
Classic X-Men 2. Seven more to find.
Astonishing X-Men 40. FINISHED.
Uncanny X-Force 18. Three more to go. Need 7, 11, 32.
And 51 Nu52 issues. Including 18 of the Futures End Lenticular covers.

Really happy with the Batman and Green Arrow finds.

Next show is on the 18th.

Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Another dealer show this weekend. Filled up a long box, but couldn't manage to stuff it full like I usually do. 263 books for $110 and a few $1 books from another table.
Here's what I got.

Amazing Spidey Annual 15. From 1981. Frank Miller art and an early Punisher appearance. A little beat up, but still a cool find.
American Vampire 2nd Cycle 4.
AmVamp Survival of the Fittest 3
AmVamp Lord of Nighmares 2-5
Archer and Armstrong 18
Authority 1-20, Annual 2000. So, I've only needed issue 6 of the original run. It was the last issue I needed to have a COMPLETE run of all Authority books ever. But since my box wasn't full, I just plopped the first 20 issues in my box. So now I kinda need a second 6th issue to complete this second run.
Authority/Lobo Jingle Hell oneshot
Uncanny Avengers 1. Scottie Young variant.
Batman Knight Gallery. Might've already had this oneshot.
BM/Tarzan:Claws of the Catwoman 1-4
BM Haunted Gotham 1-4. Prestige mini.
BM The Abduction, Ego, Dreamland. 3 Prestige oneshots.
BM Arkham Knight 4
Black Hood 6, 9
Black Panther 7 cosplay variant
Bone 38. Frank Miller cover of Thorn looking badass.
The Buzz 1. Finished this MC2 mini.
A couple Capt America books.
Capt America Fear Him 1. Finished the mini.
Catwoman Guardian of Gotham 1-2
Conan the Barbarian 1-7. The recent Brian Wood series from Dark Horse.
Cosmic Powers Unlimited 2, 5. Finally Finished this quarterly book from the 90s. Issue 2 is the "musty" book I mentioned in the other topic.
Some Danger Girl books. Which I don't know why I grabbed them. Out of habit. I finished my DG stuff earlier this year.
Daredevil Noir 1, 3, 4. Finished the mini. Almost done with all the Noir books.
Dark Shadows/Vampirella 1-5
Dark Tower Lady of Shadows 5. Finished the mini.
A couple DCU Holiday oneshots. Probably already had them.
Some Dejah Thoris issues.
Drax 3, 4. Just need 5-8.
Eternal Warrior 7, 8
Ex Machina 36. FINISHED!!! Been looking for this one last issue forever.
Fear Itself Uncanny X-Force 1
Fight Club2 6, 9, 10
Fury of SHIELD 3, 4. Finished this series from the late 90s. It was either a mini or a very short lived ongoing.
Gambit 16. Damn finding his ongoing from '99 is slow going.
Ghost/Batgirl 3, 4
GIJoe ARAH 33. I already have this old issue, but you can't go wrong with the classics.
GIJoe/Transformers 13. The last oversized issue of that bizarre crossover series I stopped reading. I have no idea which issues I'm missing.
Grendel:Devil Inside. A very early oneshot/OGN from Comico. Didn't even know it existed.
Grifter oneshot.
Harbinger 40, 41
Hulk2099 10. Finished the Hulk series. Need one more Punisher and about a dozen Spideys in the 2099 series.
Hyperion 3-6. Still need 1 and 2.
Infinity Entity 3
JLA/Witchblade
JLA New World Order. May be a TBP of Morrison's first arc.
JSA Liberty File 1
JSAClassified 25
Judge Dredd 4, 9, 10, 28-30
Judge Dredd Classics 1, 2, 4, 5. Finished the series.
Lady Rawhide/Lady Zorro 4.
LoSH 104
Lone Ranger Death of Zorro 1, 2
Losers 24. Still need 23 and 25.
Manhattan Projects 10-13 15, 18, 20
Mara 3. Finished the series.
About 10 various Marvel Advs issues.
Micronauts 5
Miss Fury 2, 9, 10
Nightman/Wolverine 0. A super rare HTF mailaway issue. Jackpot.
Nightwing:The Target. FINALLY! Been looking for this Prestige oneshot to finish off my original Nightwing run forever. Jackpot 2.0
Some Ninjak issues.
Spidey/Power Pack 3, 4
Powers 14
Red Sonja/Conan 4
Savage Dragon 98, 99 and a Companion oneshot that broke down and recapped the first 100 issues.
SW Spiderverse 3. Just need Zombies 2 and Armor Wars 1/2
Shadowman 13
Solo 2
Spidey Noir Eyes without a Face 2, 3. Just need issue 4.
Spider-Man Universe 3
Spirit 12. From the Dynamite series.
18 various Star Wars issues.
Superman Dark Side 2. Finished the Prestige mini.
Superman/Savage Dragon: Chicago oneshot. Prestige sequel to Metropolis oneshot.
Swamp Thing: Roots. A Prestige oneshot I didn't know existed.
Mighty Thor Rough Cut 1.
Thor:Mighty Avenger 7. Just need issue 6.
Thor God of Thunder 8.
Thunderbolts 134 variant cover
Tomb Raider/Witchblade oneshot
Tomb Raider 7,8, 13
Über 1-3. Slowly finding this series.
Ultimate Marvel Team Up 1-5, 8-12. Most of the 16 series.
Ultimate Spidey 25, 34, 132. Only 21 issues to go from the original Ult Spidey run.
A couple Vampirella issues.
Weapon X Days of Future Now 4. Finished the mini.
Who's Who 15-18. Finished the original series. Still need to finish the update minis.
Witchblade/Tomb Raider 1/2
Witchblade/Wolverine
Wolverine 146. Holy shit, 4 issues to go!
X-Men Universe 11. What looks to be a Canadian comic-con variant cover.
X-O Manowar 6, 14
And 43 DC books.

I also picked up Uncanny X-Men 161 for $5
At the second table I got
Starman 8, 10, 11. FINISHED the James Robinson series.
Classic X-Men 3, 5, 6, 81. Only need 3 more issues; 10, 43, and 100.

The next convention isn't until July, so I have time to replenish my war chest. That's basically three straight weekends I've spent $100+ on comics.

jjreason

Post by jjreason »

At least you're getting good value - that's less than 20 books up here for me at cover price. ><
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

The thing that kinda sucks is that I eventually see about 90-95% of the stuff that I bought at full price the week it came out. I would save so much money if I was just patient. But thenid never know what stuff I'd never see again. Like Deadpool.

Also, I like to keep my guy in business. He's a good guy.

jjreason

Post by jjreason »

And that shit gets spoilered worse than game of thrones. I actually swore at one of the Facebook things I was following a couple of weeks ago & stopped following. Spoilers on a Wednesday at 7am? Go fuck your hat.
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Shit, Bleeding Cool does it on Mondays. They already "ruined" the ending to Friendly Neighborhood Spidey #1 that comes out this Wednesday.

Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Went to another convention yesterday. One of the actual 3 or 4 conventions we get in the QC every year, and not just the dealer show I usually go to. I spent way too much money at the first table I actually stopped at, and only went to three or four more tables after that because I had blown a majority of my allotted funds already.

But at the second table, I was going one direction looking thru boxes and this guy was going the other direction and he noticed I was using my phone app to keep track of stuff I wanted and needed. He asked about because he was still old school with a notebook (he was probably in his sixties). We chatted briefly about collecting, then swapped places. He then asked me if I liked Spider-Man. I thought he was asking if I was looking for Spidey books and I said I cast a pretty wide net. He then proceeded to pull an issue from his backpack and showed me. It took me a full three seconds to realize I was looking at AMAZING FANTASY 15. Holy Christ, I was two inches away from the Holy Fucking Grail. He said he had bought it at a thrift store back in the 80's. The woman had asked 10 cents for it. He had given her a full quarter. I told him I'd give him 50 cents for it, he could double his money. He laughed. But it was pretty fucking cool.

Anyway, here's what I got. At the first table I spent $136 on $1 books.

Annihilation SuperSkrull 3. Still need issue 4. Also need Nova 4 and the full Silver Surfer mini. I'm surprised these have been as scarce as they are.
Avengers 4. The current series. Filling it in now that I'm gonna start buying it regular.
Avengers 5.1 from the recent mini(?). I think this was the final issue.
All New Doop 1. Finished the mini.
Capt America 194, 196, 201, 202, 204, 206, 209, 218-220,233-236, 238, 239, 243, 244, 246, 249, 265, 266. One of three large hauls(the other two being Hulk and Iron Man) where I made significant dents in my runs from the 70's and 80's. I'm now missing only about 12 issues of Cap from issue 200 upwards and I have every issue from 255 up. I think I'm missing an issue from Rememder's run and a handful of issues from some minis, but other than that...every Cap issue since 1980.
Green Arrow 79, 93, 94. FINISHED the '87 series and my ENTIRE Green Arrow run...pre Flashpoint. Still missing about 12 Nu52 issues and whatever the current series is up to.
Guardians: StarLord: Worlds on the Brink oneshot. $8 oneshot that reprinted Starlords original appearances in Marvel Preview and Marvel Super Special. Came out around the first movie I think.
Guardians of Infinity 4. Just need 5 and 6.
Incredible Hulk 184, 185, 187, 188, 190, 191, 193, 196, 197, 203-208. The second of three hauls. I now have every Hulk except issue 198 that came after Wolverine's 1st appearances in 180-182. And I'm missing like 4 issues of every Hulk after that, apart from the two current series, which I dropped.
Incredible Hulk 10. Finished Jason Aaron's run. Like I said, I'm missing that HTF issue 8 from Byrne's relaunch(who the fuck short prints a Hulk/Wolvie fight?), issues 46 and 55 from the Red Hulk series, issue 8 from Duggan's run. And maybe like 10 issues of minis.
Infinity Abyss 1-5. Just need issue 6.
Iron Man 99, 101-117, 119-122, 125, 127, 140-142, 144, 152-154,156, 159, 160, 162. The third haul. I now have every Iron Man from issue 97 on(except 118, 128, 145,and 146). Also Missing the final issue 28 of Gillen's run. And my runs of the two current series Infamous and RiRi are spotty. But other than that, an interrupted run from 97 on.
Legion of SuperHeroes 78. Still about 25 issues to go from the 80s series.
Nova 2, 3. From the very most recentest series that only lasted 7 issues. Still need 4-7.
Origin 3-6. Still need 1 and 2. Had the TPB so never really looked too hard for the single issues of Wolverine's origin story.
Savage She-Hulk 2-4, 6-10,12, 14. Missing issue 1, 19-23, and 25 from her original series. Also just three issues from Byrne's 80s series and 2 issues of the Red She-Hulk series and I'll have every She Hulk ever. So, what, 12 issues left?
Spider-Man 2099 41. Only 8 issues to go. But those ones towards the end of the series are a BITCH to find. Small print runs suck.
Wolverine 147. 3 issues to go. Fuck you, issue 155. Fucking' Deadpool....
And a dozen DC books.

At the second table a got two issues of Frankenstein Agent of SHADE for a buck.

Two more tables, I didn't find anything.

Last table I got 100 books for $50.

Avengers 3. From the current run.
Occupy Avengers 2. From the current, just cancelled series.
Black Panther World of Wakanda 1,2.
Capt Marvel 10. Finished the CW2 series.
Deathblow 26, 27.
Foolkiller 3.
StarLord 5-8. Finished the series before the most recent series. The one that lasted 8 issues, not the one that lasted 7 issues.
23 issues of DC Nu52 stuff. And since Nu52 is over and Rebirth started, I'm gonna start listing actual DC books again. Until I get bored and stop again. Because their continuity is Swiss fucking cheese and that Watchmen bullshit is just utter bullshit.
Green Arrow Rebirth and 3-10.
Hal Jordan Rebirth, 1-9, 13, 14.
Green Lanterns Rebirth, 1-13, 16
Hellblazer Rebirth
Justice League Rebirth, 1-13, 15
Justice League America Rebirth, and Atom, Vixen, Killer Frost, and Ray oneshots.
Nightwing Rebirth, 2-5, 7-9, 11
Red Hood Rebirth 1, 2.

The Cap, Hulk, and Iron Man books were the highlight of the day.

jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Avengers 5.1 was the conclusion of them reintroducing Avenger X that was featured in 7 & 8 of this current run.

Those are nice runs of the core Avengers hero's books. My Cap & Iron Man are terrible. I was ok on Hulk until the red shenanigans started, after which I'm spotty.
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Another dealer show yesterday. It's getting tougher for me to cram a box full of comics. I came away with 309 issues for $116, but there was room in the box for a solid 50-70 more books. Just couldn't find anything I wanted that bad. I should just start buying doubles and flipping them on eBay or somewhere for $1 each. I'd be making 200% or more profit per issue.

Anyway, here's what I got.

AntMan and Wasp 1,2. Still can't find the elusive third issue of this 3 issue mini.
Artifacts 1, 2, 4, 6-9. From a 13 issue Event series from TopCow. Featured Darkness, Witchblade, etc.
Great Lakes Avengers 5.
Batman Scottish Connection. Prestige oneshot by Alan Grant and Frank Quitely.
Batman Ankh 2. Prestige conclusion of a 2 part series.
Black Panther 8, 11.
Black Panther World of Wakanda 3-6. Finished the Series.
Black Widow 2, 3. Just need issue 13 from the Edmondson/Noto series.
Boys 71. Only 8 more issues to find.
Butcher 1. First issue of the Boys spinoff. Still need 5, 6.
Cage 2-4. The Tartakovsky mini. Not sure if I have issue 1 or not. So maybe finished.
Mighty Capt Marvel 2.
Casanova Acedia 1-3, 5, 6.
DC Comics Presents 29, 30, 35-37, 57, 95.
DC Sampler.
Defenders 91, 93, 108, 129, 131, 134.
Drax 6. Still need 5, 7, 8.
Eternal Warrior 36.
FF Marvel Select 1. Just need issue 6.
Flash 320, 330, 344.
FoolKiller 2, 5. Just need issue 4.
Ghost Rider 2-5. Finished the most recent series.
GLX-Mas Special.
Green Lantern 192.
A couple Grendel issues.
Harbinger Bleeding Monk oneshot.
Hellcat 4-13. Almost the entire run of the recent series. Still need 14-17.
Hyperion 1, 2. Finished the series.
Infinity Abyss 6. Finished the mini.
I vs X 5. Still "need" issue 6.
Incorruptible 20, 21. 4 more to go.
Irredeemable 6, 18, 33, 34, 37. Just need 35, 36.
Justice League of America 231. Might've already had this one.
JLA Annual 10. Just need Annual 6 from the 1987 series.
JLA vs Predator oneshot.
JLA Secret Society 2. Prestige mini. Still need first issue.
JSA Unholy Three 2. Finished the Prestige mini.
Letter44 5, 7, 12.
Liberty Annnual 2012.
Magnus 51 and Magnus 9-11 from the two 90's series.
Mars Attack 3. Trading card sized mini comic. Kinda cool. There's 54 in the series.
Martian Manhunter American Secrets 3. Finished the Prestige mini.
Marvel Team Up 100, 124.
A bunch of Marvel Mangaverse oneshots, just to pad the box.
Some Marvel Adventures issues.
Master of Kung Fu 119.
Mind The Gap 1-3, 5.
Mosaic 4-7. Finished the series.
Morbius 30. Just need issue 32 of the 90's series.
Nova 1.
Power Man/Iron Fist 1-14. Almost the entire run of the latest ongoing. Just need the final issue 15 and the Annual.
Spidey/Power Pack 1.
Prowler 3-5. Just need issue 6 and the series is done.
Power of Shazam oneshot. The TPB sized oneshot that launched the '95 ongoing. Nice find. Just need 5 more issues.
Quantum & Woody 10.
Revolutionaries 2.
Slapstick 1, 4, 6.
Solo 2, 5.
Spirit 10. From the DC First Wave series.
Squadron Supreme 14, 15. Finished the series.
Action Comics 514, 556.
Superman 390, Annual 12.
A couple Superman Prestige oneshots.
StarLord 2.
Star Wars River of Chaos 2.
Thanos 4.
Tomb Raider 13. Might be a double.
Some Dreamwave TF issues, just cause I like the Pat Lee covers, so I get doubles when I see them.
Turok 8. Finished the Dynamite series.
Ultimate Marvel Team Up 6, 7, 13, 15. Just nee 14 and 16. Also, a mere 35 issues away from a complete Ultimate Run. 20 of those being early Ult Spidey books.
Venom Space Knight 4-6, 8, 9. Just need 7, 11, and 12.
X 14.
Classic X-Men 10. Only 2 more issues to find, 43, and 100.
X-Men Ronin 3,4. Manga-esque mini.
X-Men'92 7.
XOManowar 25.

And about 120 issues of DC Nu52. A lot of series I've finished off or only have a couple issues left to go.
I finished Aquaman and Green Lantern today.
Three issues of Action and 6 of Superman to go.
One issue left on Green Arrow.
Five issues of Detective.
Eight issues of Catwoman.
Nine issues of Justice League.
13 issues of Batgirl.
Still quite a few on Batman, Flash, and Wonder Woman.
Those are the main series that went a full 52 issues during Nu52. The rest of the ongoings, I've either finished or there's less than six issues to go. Many of them even less than that, only missing like 1 issue. Which, except for a couple handful of issues, I didn't buy any of these new in the store at full price. Let's just say I'm impressed with myself.

The next dealer show is the weekend between Christmas and New Year.