My story

anything that don't fit under any other category...like your mothers fat ass

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

homeless man
bacon

My story

Post by homeless man »

Hi fellas, its been awhile since I have been here. My life has changed so much. One day I was taking a piss outside a dumpster. I looked inside and saw a half eaten Olive Loaf sandwich. I was starving so I pulled it out of there. Right below it was an unscratched Lotto card, one of those win for life suckas. Well, I stuck it in my pocket until I found a penny on the floor that I could use to scratch it off with.

When I found a penny, I scratched the ticket. I won, I actually won. I was to be homeless no more. I walked into the store to claim my winnings and the guy said I needed an address to have the checks mailed to. I didnt know what to do. I went out back and took a shit in the alley and then ate the evidence.

I thought about it and went to my brothers house. I had to swallow my pride and see him. He was shocked ot find out what became of me. He took me in and fed me. A homecooked meal after 13 years is great stuff. I told him the story of the ticket and needing an address. I asked him if I could stay there and get my life straightened up if I gave him 1/2 my winnings while I was there. He agreed.

I found a job at the local Krispy Creme selling donuts. I made it to manager after only 4 weeks. I still go out back and pick the donuts from the trash that Habib throws away. I cant help myself. I have an apartment now and will be moving in on May 1st. My brother helped me alot. I have my life back. And the best news about everything is Snigtad didnt die. I feel so relieved about that.
The Grin
darth vader

Post by The Grin »

<font color="green">[^]How much did you win? You know what I would do if I had a million dollars? I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man. Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.
[^]</font id="green">
Boner Mazo
bacon

Post by Boner Mazo »

lol grin thats a good idea lol woud they bee hookrs tho? lol if i had a millon dollars id buy dell rusk an airplan ticket to come visit me so we could talk face 2 face lol if sgitnad was alive id buy him a tickt too lol
Dell Rusk
IMPOSTOR!!!

Post by Dell Rusk »

i would bye u a ticket 2 boner cause u r kewl, home less man can come 2 cause he seems kewl 2
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

Dell, did you come up with "buuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrn" due to the sensation you feel when you pee? Maybe you should keep your wiener out of those dogs' bums.
Mrs Funtime
bacon

Post by Mrs Funtime »

Roy's little vienna sausage cock burns when he pees, because I gave that bastard the clap.

How do you like me now, "Captain"?
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

With that much money, I'd have a reality show in Vegas and get a dozen hookers to come up to the penthouse and tell them that only one of them is getting the $100,000 fee. Whomever plies their trade on me the best gets the cash. Then get rid of one a week after they each fuck me silly in so many different positions and combos. And then sell the footage to a cable network and start the whole thing over again the following season.
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re:

Post by Ran »

Eternal Padawan wrote:With that much money, I'd have a reality show in Vegas and get a dozen hookers to come up to the penthouse and tell them that only one of them is getting the $100,000 fee. Whomever plies their trade on me the best gets the cash. Then get rid of one a week after they each fuck me silly in so many different positions and combos. And then sell the footage to a cable network and start the whole thing over again the following season.
Sounds like it would be one heck of a reality show.