DOCTER DOOM IS A BIG OLD PUSSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

DOCTER DOOM IS A BIG OLD PUSSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

<font size="4"><b><font color="yellow">THE UTHER DAY I WAS WALKIN DOWN THE STRETE AND I SAW DOCTER DOOM IN A MINI SKERT SELLING PUSSEY FOR CRACK BE CAUSE HE IS A HOOKAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOCTER DOOM SUCKS MORE THAN A VAKUM CLEANAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOMORROW IS DOPOSHE DAY AND I WILL FUKC HIS BUT LIKE HIS UNCEL ALBART SHOULD HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL SEE THAT DOOSHE IS BETER THAN DOOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL HELL DOOSHE!!!!</font id="yellow"></b></font id="size4">
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

You're just fuckin' asking for The Negative Zone Snigger. I hope he throws you in there and you get butt fucked for Dooshe Day.
Grimlock
moderator terror squad

Post by Grimlock »

<font color="orange"><font size="4"><b><font face="Book Antiqua">Snigtad, me Grimlock think Doctor Doom not just send you to Negative Zone this time. You cross line not even Thundercracker have cyber-balls to cross.</font id="Book Antiqua"></b></font id="size4"></font id="orange">
DR. DOOM!
moderator terror squad

Post by DR. DOOM! »

<font size="3"><b><font face="Comic Sans MS">AH, MY DEAR IDIOT. DID YOU THINK I HAD ABANDONED MY CHARGE? I HAVE JUST ONCE AGAIN RIPPED THE POWER COSMIC FROM THE BEYONDER, AND NOW RETURN TO SEE YOU GALAVANTING ABOUT AS THE WITLESS MAN-CHILD YOU ARE?

YOU AMUSED ME FOR A TIME, BUT I GROW WEARY OF YOUR PRATTLING. YOUR FELLOW "HAROLDS" HAVE ABANDONED YOU. YOU ARE ALONE, WEAK, INFANTILE. YOU DO NOT EVEN MAKE A WORTHY FOE, SO OFF TO YOUR LITTLE SANDBOX IN THE NEGATIVE ZONE WITH YOU. DO NOT FORGET YOUR LITTLE PAIL AND SHOVEL. I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LIKE TO MAKE SANDCASTLES AND THEN SHIT ON THEM. HAVE FUN.

ON SECOND THOUGHT, NO. I THINK YOU WILL JUST DIE. THAT WILL BE YOUR FINAL AMUSEMENT TO ME. YOU AGONIZING DEATH AT THE HANDS OF THE TRUE DOOM!</font id="Comic Sans MS"></b></font id="size3">

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><b><font size="6">CRA-ZAP-BADA-DOOM!</font id="size6"></b></font id="Comic Sans MS">
Cobra Commander
moderator terror squad

Post by Cobra Commander »

<font face="Comic Sans MS">SSSSSSSSssssssssss
It'ssssss about time sssomeone did <i>SSSSSOMETHING</i> about thisssss ridiculoussssnessssss!!!!
This idiotic band of halfwitsss and their foolish "leader" deserve whatever punishment they receive. A pity I misssed the execution, it would have been almossst as satisfying as the time Dessstro got drunk on Crissstal and puked into his masssssk in front of the kidnapped UN leaders!
Ssssssss "All Hell" indeed SSSSSSSSSSSSsssss</font id="Comic Sans MS">
Dell Rusk
IMPOSTOR!!!

Post by Dell Rusk »

wow cobra commando you are kewl but your picture does not look like the way you look like on sigma six why is that
Cobra Commander
moderator terror squad

Post by Cobra Commander »

<font face="Comic Sans MS">SSssigma Sssssix?

SSSSSssssssssss...SSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

To be totally honessssst, no-one has ever thought to assssssskk.....
I appreciate your curiossssity, Del Russssssk, and would love to answer your quessstion, but there's ssstill a case before the courts... SSSSsssssssss......

If you ever have more quesssstions feel free to asssssk!!

SSSSSssssssssssss</font id="Comic Sans MS">
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Cobra Commander has a new butt fuck buddy.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Doom may not be a "big old pussey," but he is one shitty action figure.

*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Its like they took the Emperor and Jango Fetts arm and mixed them with a prior Doom figure.
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Someone should grab the maker of this figure by the neck and stick their nose in it while yelling "Bad!" The manufacturer should then be hit in the nose with a rolled up newspaper.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

They should do a hell of a lot more than that to the Manufacturer. I don't think accusing them of Treason against the United States is out of the question. Fucking douche assholes.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

They should go on Wheel the first time they unveil the new "Gorilla Buttfuck" section of the wheel.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

It looks as if the Dr. Doom figure is wearing green socks with black slippers. Obviously he's being a tyrant on Sunday morning and just came out to grab the Sunday paper.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie