The Hot Challenges

awwww, man, food is awesome...but pooping it out is alot better

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

vynsane
master of the universe

Re: The Hot Challenges

Post by vynsane »

i'm surprised that wasn't categorized as potentially hazardous or explosive ;)
Life is short. STUNT IT!
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

The official manifest is:

"Chocolate" 7-pot, Douglah, "Brain Strain", Yellow 7-pot, yellow Bhut Jolokia, Assam Bhut Jolokia and last but not least Butch T Trinidad Scorpion, the current Guinness record holder at around 1.4 million on the scoville scale. Look them up if you please- the guy who grew them and shipped them wants me to make a few vids in return for the favour, once I am done the trials I will dry what remains and keep it for heat "touch-ups"

I never even asked for these, my buddy in Alberta just joined a hot pepper forum and befriended a fairly reclusive grower- he mentioned that I might be crazy enough to eat the damn things and also showed him "Crapodile Hunter" at which point the guy was totally stoked to see me taking the challenge.

I am not sure which one I am most afraid of- Butch T is the current king, but Douuglah has yet to be properly, scientifically tested and is rumoured to be pretty fucking deadly.

I ate one of the dried Bhut Jolokia I got the other day, but it was small and so probably ripened after being picked. The flavour was TRULY incredible, but the heat was nowhere near what I expected, probably due to the immature state of the fruit itself (it was totally red but the seeds inside were not fully formed and the capsaicin kinda comes along with the seeds). Me and a kid (well he's 21 but goofy as fuck, one of my housemates) who has eaten one hot pepper in his entire life ate the dried ones simultaneously and after about 3 minutes I was in the fridge digging out a fresh Scotch Bonnet so we could boost the heat level to something more dangerous (and that totally worked).

If you guys want to request a challenge of me vs a particular pepper from that pic, I shall do so :mabs:
Vince, NO!!!!!

I just ripped off most of your pubes!!
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

Mostly my house-mate (I have known him since he was born pretty much) getting in shape for the superhots- he might not be ready but he is totally down for it
Vince, NO!!!!!

mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

the box arrived today with only 2 peppers not in eating condition. Vid will be made as soon as I get my courage up, probably uploaded by midnight, my-time
Vince, NO!!!!!

mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

Holy fuck boys, seriously

I guess I have to up my game
Vince, NO!!!!!

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

I'm not making fun, but I almost died when you said "I'm really suffering" so calmly. It's like you were commenting that Wal-Mart had napkins on sale or something else ridiculously mundane.

I'll wager the pepper wasn't as hot as that fucking awesome jacket you had on, though. I'd shoot the Pope in the dick with a staplegun for a jacket like that.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

I LOVE that hoodie- also, I am wearing a T-shirt that was signed (right in the middle of the belly-piece) by Rob Reiner of ANVIL at the premiere of their film in Toronto- I figured it might help to shield me from the peppers, when used in tandem with the pac-man hoodie, but it did not...

EDIT- also, no offense taken, I am glad you like my flat reads since I was kinda sorry I hadn't done anything more "video worthy". The people who were there (Elf and our friend Cha) did not think I was having any troubles with the fucking thing but seriously it was KILLING me the entire time :beard:
Vince, NO!!!!!

mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

Double post, so whatever...
So I am gonna make a video in a bit about the second pepper-related incident to happen to me in the past 24 hours. This one has nothing to do with eating them but holy FUCK the pain is ridiculous
Vince, NO!!!!!

Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Let me guess. You cut one up, then went to the bathroom. A few minutes later, you felt a burning sensation.

That pepper in the video must have been hot if it left you speechless.
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

It was WAY too fucking hot man, like I really thought I was going to die. I wish what happened is what you described, Ran, but nope.

What is described in this video is probably worse tho (warning, impressionist painting in the background that has a yellow boobie in it- if youtube takes it down I will just redo it)
Vince, NO!!!!!

Ran

Post by Ran »

Ouch.

I've been hit by tear gas. Twice, actually. I'm sure rolling around on that pepper was 1000 times worse.
Robin
MTS in training

Post by Robin »

Holy hot pants, Batman!

Things really got hot in his sack! This sounds like The Joker tried slipping one of his boners in this good citizen's bed.
Ran

Post by Ran »

Saw this article and thought of Mabs.

http://www.livescience.com/56532-ghost- ... hagus.html
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

Went out to watch football at The Dirty Buffalo here in Norfolk (I only mention the name cuz it's a Bills restaurant) and a guy I was with ordered the hottest wings they had. I dabbed my finger in the sauce and I literally lost my breath and the heat didn't leave for a good half hour. He said he shit blood the next day. Good times.
Sweet berry wine!
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

i got a surprisingly cheap bottle of sauce called "momento de la muerte" and it is scary
Vince, NO!!!!!