Challenge to Vynsane

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Metaphysician
bacon

Challenge to Vynsane

Post by Metaphysician »

Hear Ye, Hear ye

I have come to this forum from a far away galaxy to challenge Vynsane in a classic battle of titans, ala Champion of the Universe-style as seen in Marvel Two-In-One Annual #7

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champion_of_the_Universe

http://www.leaderslair.com/marveluniverse/2in1an7.html

You will be mine, Vynsane! Oh yes, you will be...

uh...locale to be determined
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re: Challenge to Vynsane

Post by mabudon »

ONOES he did NOT just post that

how many potential Usurpers can there possibly BE in one Universe... and WHY has this happened on the SAME DAY as the return of the fucktard pack?
Vince, NO!!!!!

I just ripped off most of your pubes!!
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

I know why you don't have a profile picture, Metaphysician. I did a search and found this:
scrawny.jpg
scrawny.jpg (25.58 KiB) Viewed 4272 times
Yeah, you might be whooping on Snigtad, but that'd be about it.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
nerbler
bacon

Post by nerbler »

YUEUO WANT TOE FITE TEHRE LEAEDRE YTUO SDIULD FIET DOOPSHE!!! AKLL H?ELL: DOOSEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DR. DOOM!
moderator terror squad

Post by DR. DOOM! »

AH, METAPHYSICIAN, MY NEMESIS.
Metaphysician wrote:I have come to this forum from a far away galaxy
DON'T YOU MEAN THE SPHINCTER OF THE UNIVERSE, WHICH I LEFT YOU TO FALL INTO? A SINGULARITY SO PARADOXICAL AND MINUTE THAT YOU DISAPPEAR INSTANTLY YET FALL FOR ETERNITY!!! I PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE WAITED AROUND TO MAKE SURE YOU FELL ALL THE WAY IN, BUT I HAD A THING. MARK MY WORDS! I WON'T BE MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN.
RICHARDS!!!!!
Richards
bacon

Post by Richards »

Ahhhh Victor, how soon we forget.... Although I can understand why you would claim responsibility for defeating the tyrant, truth is it was I who built the Ultradimensional Transcoder * that ultimately sent the Metaphysician to his, in restrospect, typical Marvel death

Like all apparently ridiculous cross-over origins, I find this sudden re-appearance troubling... I had no idea sales for the vynsane saga and all the related books were so sluggish

* Fantastic Four #2045 for those marvelites keeping track -Crafty Carl
A few days in space. What's the worst that could happen?
Grimlock
moderator terror squad

Post by Grimlock »

Silly fleshlings! Leave out part where if me Grimlock not keeping Metaphysician busy by kicking his butt, you not able to use fancy device and he stomp you good!
"Among the winners, there is no room for the weak."
Bob Ross
the ALL NEW moderator terror squad

Post by Bob Ross »

I remember Metaphysician real good- used to sneak into my house at night and take the lids off my paints... many a happy little tree to-be lost their lives to this fellow.

Funny how you folks all claim to have defeated him, cos what I did was send him a personalized painting- it was so chock full of happy little elements that the overall sweetness of the picture caused him to die on the spot from type 1000 diabetes. Gotta watch your sugar, no matter what.

Thanks for joining me in this happy little post :D
Just like that!!
The Grip
sloth

Post by The Grip »

Ho ho ho! Vhile you seelay people wair being fahtairs undt not zee lovairs, Ah vas bezzay making the mothair of zee Maytaphahscion sing zee opera veeth hair plaizhair. Ett was no easay task, non, vhen she had a mouthfall of zee pena del The Greep, o-ho!
:arrow: :frus:
Zat ees me, focking your mothair!
Snarf
bacon

Post by Snarf »

Lion-OTM beat this Metaphysician six times last week alone, snarf snarf.
Snarf, snarf!
The Count
bacon

Post by The Count »

ONE!!!

ONE MAJOR-LEAGUE ASS WHOOPING IS ALL IT TOOK FOR THE METAPHYSICIAN TO NEVER AGAIN FUCK WITH THE COUNT!!
Ben Reilly
bacon

Post by Ben Reilly »

The Metaphysician?

Didn't he get retconned about ten years ago, when the editorial staff at Marvel was retconning everything that sucked about the past decade? I'm pretty sure I heard his name come up in between "Heroes Reborn" and "undead Punisher."

In fact, I distinctly remember three months ago, when me and Kaine and Stryfe were in line down at the Damage Control building to get our unemployment checks, he was there. The years hadn't been kind to him.

Oh, and then we all took turns kicking his ass.
The Goat
bacon

Post by The Goat »

Metaphysician? That dumb fuck tried talking shit to me while I was tied to the old man's pick-up. I lured him close, then I bid his goddamn ear off.
Orbsah Stealth Ninja
2008 Erection Covelage collespondent fol vynsane 5 o'crock newls

Post by Orbsah Stealth Ninja »

Ahhh, so! Metaphysician-san. I defeat you when I have onry white bert. I no have even to use my ninja swold! Ha ha! You so sad. Arr Hair DOUCHE! AH-SOyes! :ninja:
No mo yankee my wankee!
Rob Liefeld
sloth

Post by Rob Liefeld »

I never even bothered with the Metaphysician when I was writing X-Force. I figured that my legions of fans would be disappointed by a villain who's defeated in less than three panels. They like BAM! BOOM! WHAP!! BIDDY-BIDDY-BAM!! and all that. I did create a totally unrelated character called the Megaphysician, though, on my award-winning* run on Bloodwulf. No relation at all. See, he beat up all the Image heroes in an annual I did, until he was fighting Badrock, but instead of him respecting Badrock's tenacity, they decided to go snowboarding! EXTREME sports, yo!!!!

*--1994 recipient for Comic Book Raspberry Award, bitches!
Should I look down and say it?