KFC biscuits... the new ambrosia?

awwww, man, food is awesome...but pooping it out is alot better

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Jedi Knightrider 3000
sloth

KFC biscuits... the new ambrosia?

Post by Jedi Knightrider 3000 »

i am beginning to think that the biscuits that KFC makes are the new food of the gods... anyone else?
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

There pretty good going down the ol' gullet. But then they just kind of sit there in your tummy and refuse to digest or anything. So you walk around for the next 7-10 days with this odd lump of dough in your stomach and the stomach is lookin' at the digestive juices goin' "What the hell guys? Get to it!" and the juices just kind of shrug and say "What the hell! We tried everything. It refuses to be broken down..."

But it's not as bad as the vicious grease farts that come with the chicken itself. I drop those in bed at night and the better half kicks me HARD because they just lie under the covers and fester until she gets up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom or whatever and she moves the covers and releases this green cloud of death that gags small animals and the elderly.

KFC reminds me of a short thing from Bruce Cambell's book when he was in NZ working on Hercules and a local asked him if they had KFC in America and he had to tell them "Ummm, yeah guys... K is for KENTUCKY!"
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

All to true about KFC. Good food, lies in the gut for days. Those biscuits are too binding toones bowels. Stay away from me when it breaks loose.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

When I was little, I got a splinter of chicken bone jammed into the rear of my throat. Scared me away from chicken for the longest time, and chicken on a bone for even longer. I still prefer boneless chicken products (patties, etc) and when I do eat regular bucket chicken, I gingerly check that thing over and delicately chew it. Nigh over twenty years ago and I can still feel the excruciating pain of a chicken shiv in my neck.

But them biscuits are still nummy in my tummy!!
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

holy crap, that sucks... wow... i couldn't imagine what that felt like.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

I'm probably making out to sound worse than it really was. It was probably a toothpick sized bone. But when you're seven years old...
chinky chink
bacon

Post by chinky chink »

mmmmmmm chicken!!
chinky chink
bacon

Post by chinky chink »

biscuits.......mashed potatossss...gravyyyyyyyyyyy
.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Negative Boy
knightrider

Post by Negative Boy »

chinky chink wrote:mmmmmmm chicken!!

This is the kind of intelligent, informed responses I expect from you tortoisebutts. Someone is dumb enough to post a topic in a Food Forum ( because they clearly don't understand that it is a parody of a forum topic and not meant to be posted in). Then somebody else, equally as dumb, posts a response and maybe dabble in a little dissenting opinion, as if the merits of fast food chicken by products merited an intelligent conversation. Finally, you get chimptummies like this bozo, who don't even have anything qualifying to say one way or another. I impeach to discover what goes through your tiny infested brains. Then I laugh at you for being so stupid.
GOD! That is so STUPID!! You are WRONG!!

Eternal Padawan is DEAD!! Fuck yeah!
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Clinton and Johnson were impeached. You can't impeach me. Shithead.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Sambo
Sold to Apokolips

Post by Sambo »

I ain't sho' if I's suppused to be discouraged from eatin at KFC, but I sho' wouldn't mind drivin' by one if deys naked white women outside! And If I had a car to drive...

"'dat sho' look like a tasty stack o' pancakes!!"
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re: KFC biscuits... the new ambrosia?

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

1. Biscuits are awesome. My school occasionally has some that are very much like KFC's but colder . . . still, they're fuckin' insanely good.
2. God help me, I miss Sambo. :lol:
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
Double_G
megatron

Re: KFC biscuits... the new ambrosia?

Post by Double_G »

Senor JabbaJohnL wrote:2. God help me, I miss Sambo. :lol:
Me too. Why the fuck did he get banned? Zod booted him before I got the chance to show him this:

Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.