Disney Star Wars

toys are cool. they are fun. you like to play with toys. no, not THOSE kinds of toys. well, okay, those are fun too...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Disney Star Wars

Post by Eternal Padawan »

Further proof that Lucas has just become a soulless money grubber. Exclusive Disney themed Star Wars figures will be showing up at Disneyland and Disney World this October. Characters such as Mickey Skywalker, Princess Minnie, (god help me) Darth Goofy, and Don Solo will presumably be offered in the STAR TOURS botique. As you can imagine, this sounds extremely lame and/or gay.

Except Emperor Stitch. Because Stitch's coolness trumps any crossover gayness. I'll be getting an Emperor Stitch figure.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: Disney Star Wars

Post by anarky »

There's two Stitches. I think the other is Yoda.

BTW, where's the fucking 2-disc deluxe edition of Lilo & Stitch that's been solicited and cancelled three separate times now?
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

That's a good fucking question.
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

Every single thing about Lilo & Stitch sucked major ass.

I probably won't get any of the Disney figures, but I don't think they're that terrible. Goofy as Jar Jar is pretty awesome. 8)
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Did you just simultaneously dis the Stitch while extolling the virtues of both Goofy AND Jar Jar?!?

Where's the banstick?
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

Every cartoon Disney movie since The Emperor's New Groove has sucked huge fat dick. I hated Stitch, I hated those fat Hawaiian whores, I hated those gay fag aliens, I hated the whole movie.

As far as Goofy as Jar Jar, I just think it works so well, since they're both the floppy-eared retards of their respective franchises. Certainly works better than Goofy as Vader . . .
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Lilo & Stich, Atlantis, and everything by Pixar are GOLD!

So go suck your own dick, dicksuckboy.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Senor JabbaJohnL wrote:Every cartoon Disney movie since The Emperor's New Groove has sucked huge fat dick. I hated Stitch, I hated those fat Hawaiian whores, I hated those gay fag aliens, I hated the whole movie.

ENG was lacking. Brother Bear puked. But dammit, Stitch is mischevious and cute. Perhaps you are confusing the original with it's subpar direct to DVD sequels, or the dreadful Disney channel cartoon?
As far as Goofy as Jar Jar, I just think it works so well, since they're both the floppy-eared retards of their respective franchises. Certainly works better than Goofy as Vader . . .
That's true enough. I think it sucks in terms of they will never get my money for either one. I probably hate Goofy more than I do JarJar...
anarky

Post by anarky »

Hating Goofy?

Okay, now we gotta disagree, EP.
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

I am with you EP, Goofy sucks cock and balls.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Unlike Mickey, though, Goofy would be funny doing it.

Mickey is the fucking putz. True story: The reason there are so many cartoons starring Goofy and Donald (the supposedly minor characters to Mickey) is that the animators would start a Mickey cartoon. But they'd get halfway through and realize that there wasn't any way to finish it, since Mickey has no personality. Then they'd say, "But if it were Donald here, he could..." or "It'd be funny if it were Goofy, and then this happened." And they'd wind up switching it to a Donald or Goofy cartoon.

Hate Goofy if you will, but at least he's not that boring shithead Mickey.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Feh. They're all fuckin' asshole douche rangers.

Except Stitch.
anarky

Post by anarky »

C'mon, you've gotta like Atlantis. Cool ass story, designs by Mike Mignola, the only time a female Disney character in a bikini is "propositioned" by a sleazy French guy, the great Jim Varney in his last role....

It's fucking classic.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Well, I was referring mostly to the "classic" Disney Characters Mickey, Donald , Goofy, etc.

There've been plenty of cool Disney movies and characters over the years. Mulan and Tarzan are two examples off the top of my head. I like Disney 'toons.

But Mickey and co. are peckerwoods...
anarky

Post by anarky »

Mulan kicks ass.

I found Tarzan to be lacking. Too much emphasis on the poorly thought-out comic relief (particularly Rosie O'Donnell), and not enough on the story. The animation was among the best, though.

I always want to see the "alternate Disney Princesses" (particularly Mulan and Kida) kick the other ones' whitebread butts. And you know they both could do it. I'd like to see Mulan fight Kida. Preferably in Jell-O. And in live action.