Why can't people watch where the fuck they're going?

a place to discuss my "ongoing" series of rants and raves on my rants/raves page... so far, it's not too ongoing, but i will probably be adding more soon...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: Why can't people watch where the fuck they're going?

Post by anarky »

Man... My wife got rear-ended on the way into work today. Apparently at a very low speed; it scratched the spare tire cover but caused no damage to the car itself.

First, the woman (who was stopped at a stop sign behind Mrs Anarky) claimed she thought Mrs A had gone! (Duuuuuuuuh.) So she started up and WHAM! No damage to her car, and I've not seen the tire cover yet (could be something easily dealt with). But she had no tags on the car, just a sticker from the DMV! Mrs A asked for her insurance info, and she claimed to honestly believe that she didn't need it since she had the DMV sticker!

I told her to call the insurance company, tell them we don't want to actually file a claim due to the cost (a new cover, if even necessary, would be about $300 less than the deductible, anyway), but wanted to report it due to the lady not having insurance and acting shady.

I dunno what it is. Both cars hit in less than a year by fucktarded bitches who shouldn't be driving. And one tried to weasel out of it by asking me not to call the cops despite my truck being completely smooshed, and the other plays dumb on something that, well, ask EP how much they beat into your head in CA that you're not supposed to drive sans insurance.

Fucktards.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

I pulled into a shared parking lot for TRU, some hardware/gardening store, a restaurant, etc the other day behind this woman. Inexplicably, she stopped her car in one of the rows, so I pulled up short behind her about a good car length back. There was no way for me to drive around her, so I sat there frustrated wondering what she was doing. I saw her white taillights come on anjd became slightly alarmed, but not really thinking "Oh, hey this bitch isn't dumb enough to back up ALL the way to hit me." especially since there was no where remotely close for her to park to neccesitate backing up. But sure enough, she slowly started rolling back towards me and BUMP! She thumped right into my car. Then she jumped out of her car and ran over to check on me. 'Oh, I'm so sorry. I looked and you weren't back there a second ago. I checked and everything! Are you okay?"

I just gave her the flinty eye and asked if there was any damage. There wasn't. So she got back in her car and pulled around into some other parking space somewhere and I pulled ahead to go into TRU. As I was walking into the store i saw her talking to someother old women who she was apparently meeting for lunch, gesturing and pointing at me and my car. Then the other women looked at me and shook her head.

Whatever bitch. Neither of you can fucking drive and you both know it. Bitches.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Damn guys, cant either one of you too drive?

Thats some shit. You werent back there. EP, you should have jammed on your horn though. Would have been alot better scaring the piss out of her.

Anarky, that blows. Hope she doesnt have insurance company M. You would be better off with no insurance.
anarky

Post by anarky »

And, fuck, rear-ended on Friday evening. Minimal damage to the back bumper, but it'll run almost $1000 to replace it (and correct a tiny bit of non-structural frame damage). If it wasn't right on the backup light, and the Scion xB had more than one backup light, I'd be tempted to pocket the money and forget it.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Negative Boy
knightrider

Post by Negative Boy »

I would have thought if anybody was going to plow into your rear end, it would've been JJReason.
GOD! That is so STUPID!! You are WRONG!!

Eternal Padawan is DEAD!! Fuck yeah!
Ed McMahon
bacon

Post by Ed McMahon »

Negative Boy wrote:I would have thought if anybody was going to plow into your rear end, it would've been JJReason.
HeyO!!!

Heh heh.
You are correct, sir!
anarky

Post by anarky »

Are you going to stand for that, JJ?

Because I would, but my ass is too sore. Y'know....