sloths are awesome

sloths are awesome. everyone knows that. and if you don't, you're an idiot because they will gnaw off your genitalia. very very slowly. and it will hurt. bad.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

vynsane
master of the universe

sloths are awesome

Post by vynsane »

you heard me. sloths are awesome. discuss.
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

Ahhh, glad to se you remembered to restore this most important sub-forum Big Guy

Sloths are/were pretty cool.... I used to have a book with some drawings of giant sloths and thought they would have been cool to see

Didya know they move so slowly that algae actually grows on them???

And as a funny historical note, I had a teacher in grade 10 who was a really funny dude- He was a test driver for Porsche and liked young owmen SO much that he actually got fired from a school for dating (and then actually marrying) a then 17 year old student (and she was really hot and this dude was short and kinda really goofy looking)

Anyways, the guy was a really odd dude and he ALWAYS talked about how he had the ":natural speed, grace, and agility" or a 3-toed sloth...

He even would report on Sloth sightings on TV or in the news, and would often spend several minutes musing about them....

Most students thought he was an idiot, but the guy was like Vynsane.com years before the internet...

I found it pretty funny when the whole "Sloth" thing started happening here thanks to that goofy teacher
remainsafetus
bacon

Post by remainsafetus »

I heard a sloth was going to be the ghost-writer for The Phantom Menace. Too bad, because anything would've made it a better movie!
Grimlock
moderator terror squad

Post by Grimlock »

Grimlock always wonder why no giant sloth Dinobot.
slothmania
bacon

Post by slothmania »

soths are only the most amazingly wicked animals on the face of this planet. they are so freakin awesome i cant even contemplate their awesomeness. radical-ass animals...
houi1
bacon

Post by houi1 »

hi
houi1
bacon

Post by houi1 »

sloths are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool
madman
bacon

Post by madman »

DUH!!!!

WHATS THE POINT OF THE WEBSITE!!
Rosie
bacon

Post by Rosie »

God u guys r random
mustard man
sloth

Post by mustard man »

[}:)]SLOTHS ARE COOL!
[ ET ][:(!][^][ bats ][beard][:D][B)][:I][fett][boring][crazed]
[???][cy][ds][xx(][|)][ss][;)][:P][se]

Wow, that was random.
Jem
bacon

Post by Jem »

Sloths are so awesomemrsparkle

it wold be cool to have one[se]
pyrofreak
sloth

Post by pyrofreak »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Rosie</i>
<br />God u guys r random
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
yes, but if we were not random, it would upset the balance between freaks and normals. the world would become a dull and dismel place without random crap to lighten the mood. people would start to hear blah blah blah, instead of well i went to work and then ate lunch...then came back here.. so you see the world needs randomness or we would be come dull and depressed and we would be hearing blah instead of "so i went to the store and saw there was some chicken on sale. so i bought one and thats how we are eating it right now.."
so you see the world needs random people to work it's ways on entertainment or other wise the world of be dull and GIMME YOUR MONEY NOW!! see? it works![:D]now go spread the word before i use alchemy to make a sandwich! and yes, i have studied alchemy and know that i can make doors into windows, and tables into chairs. MUIAHAHAHAHA FEAR THE ALL KNOWING ALCHEMIC BEING THAT IS PYROFREAK! also i'm a wiccan! =D
toad licker
bacon

Post by toad licker »

sloths rock my wig off!
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

Motherfucker has a merkin.
Jem
bacon

Post by Jem »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Grimlock</i>
<br />Grimlock always wonder why no giant sloth Dinobot.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

g[kitt]mrsparkle[ninja][arrr]ood point[cy]