The deal with the Moderator Terror Squad and Action On-line

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Joe Q
bacon

The deal with the Moderator Terror Squad and Action On-line

Post by Joe Q »

Okay, so we're working our butts off to get these posts out on time, but every once-in-a-while we fall behind. To that end, the shipping schedule for the posts containing more of the core plotline dealing with the Moderator Terror Squad and their battle against the evils of Action On-line, a vynsane event in 1,853 posts, will be delayed by about a month while Mark Millar catches up on his writing.

Your usual dick and fart jokes, and of course the "untapped boobie resource" will be unaffected by this delay. We know you can't get along month-by-month without those.

And don't worry about the MTS vs. AO-L crossover event - we've got a lot of big things in store for the next couple of posts, and things will happen that shake up the status quo for years to come in the vynsane universe, the biggest things happening, of course, to Spidey! Because you can't get enough Peter Parker torment and disgrace!
Rob Liefeld
sloth

Post by Rob Liefeld »

Hey, Joe, how's it going? Long time no see!

Just so you know, the offer I made last year at Comic-Con, about me writing X-Men and Spider-Man, still stands. You know I was joking about the sucking your dick part, right?
bizarro JediTricks
bacon

Post by bizarro JediTricks »

mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

mark millar isssss one of ACTION ONLINE'SSSSS mosssst deviousssss minionsssss....

everything isssss going according to prophecccccy....

sssssssss.....
all shall bow before action online....

ssssssssss....
Alex Trebek
bacon

Post by Alex Trebek »

"You're Fucked" for $200.

The answer is "bizarro JediTricks"
Tycho
bacon

Post by Tycho »

Having Alex Trebek join the rest of us "wild and crazy guys" (I love Steve Martin!) on here reminds me of something great: I just won three million dollars on Jeopardy!

All the other idiots lost because they are only false-smart and I am true-smart. But that's how you have to be when you're going to become ruler of the world.

I promptly spent all the money on bikinis for my new girlfriend I met at Target this morning, whose name is Shinaynay. I love Negro girls, just like how I love all girls (except for French chicks who don't shave their pits - yucko!).
Alex Trebek
bacon

Post by Alex Trebek »

*buzz*

The judges say that is in correct. Please keep your replies in the form of a question.