Babysitter needed

anything that don't fit under any other category...like your mothers fat ass

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Diabolical
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Diabolical »

Grimlock wrote:Me Grimlock say we moderators need decide now. Cruise less than week away. Need babysitter to keep stupid humans like Rogue II in check, even if another fleshling. Doom, me Grimlock recommend Dell Rusk.
Fuck you Gobot.
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
Cobra Commander
moderator terror squad

Post by Cobra Commander »

SSSSSSssssssss...
I officially sssssssecond the nomination.....

Young Dell Russsssssk will make a fine replacement indeed, and if he performs well in his sssstand-in role, I can sssee him becoming a full member of our ssssssquad... SSSSSssssssss.....

I ssssuppose once the rest of the moderators have weighed in, we can ssssswear him in following our time-honoured traditions.... SSSSSssssssss

And my bags are packed, I am ssssssso looking forward to thissssssss...

SSSSSSssssssssss....SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
COBRAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

Grimlock wrote:Me Grimlock say we moderators need decide now. Cruise less than week away. Need babysitter to keep stupid humans like Rogue II in check, even if another fleshling. Doom, me Grimlock recommend Dell Rusk.
What's the matter, Dino-douche? You can't even close a thread. You guys just want Dell Rusk on the MTS so you can say your not the dumbest mod on the site and he gave you a good rim job. The other mods want him on the MTS because they know Dell tosses a good salad. Dell Rusk is the reason Cobra Commander's helmet stays so shiny.
hulkslittlegreenman
bacon

Re: Babysitter needed

Post by hulkslittlegreenman »

Yoda wrote:With coming of this cruise, someone needed to watch forums for awhile. MTS nominations please. hmmmmmmmm?

HEY THERE MY FELLOW LITTLE GREEN MAN. TELL THE GREEN HULK TO HURRY UP AND GET BACK SO WE DON'T MISS THE TRIP.

I HOPE HE DOESN'T TRY WEARING THAT SPEEDO AGAIN.
DONT GET ME EXCITED. YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M EXCITED.
GREEN HULK
moderator terror squad

Post by GREEN HULK »

BAAAAH!!!!!!!! HULK HAS GIVEN UP ON SPEE-DOS, IF CRUISE MATES WON'T TAKE HULK LIKE NAT-URE IN-TEN-DED... HULK WILL SMASH!!!!!!!!!!

LITTLE GREEN MAN WILL GET NICE TAN, HULK HOPE SPF 30 WILL DO TRICK!!!!!
HULK WANT TO SMASH PUNY PASS-WORDS!!!!!!
hulkslittlegreenman
bacon

Post by hulkslittlegreenman »

MAKE IT SPF 45. YOU KNOW, JUST IN CASE. DON'T FORGET MY BATHING CAP.
DONT GET ME EXCITED. YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M EXCITED.
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

For the love of God.......dont do it, machine failing NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!&
Darth Vader
bacon

Post by Darth Vader »

I find your lack of pants disturbing. It is a good thing I have my own ship.
kidhuman wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!&
My pansy son made the same sound after I cut off his hand, told him I was his father, and pushed him down a bottomless shaft. That is how you keep your kid in line, not this silly time out bullshit. Who needs a belt when you can use the force to toss large pieces of equipment at him?
:vader:I HAVE YOU NOW! :vader:
DR. DOOM!
moderator terror squad

Post by DR. DOOM! »

IT SEEMS UNANIMOUS AMONG ALL THOSE WHO REALLY MATTER HERE, THAT WHILE WE GO ON OUR CRUISE STARTING THIS WEEKEND, DELL RUSK SHALL BE LEFT IN CHARGE. I PRAY NONE OF YOU STEP OUT OF LINE DURING THIS TIME, AS WE WILL BE COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTACT FOR MUCH OF THE TRIP, ASIDE FROM THE AFT DECK COMPUTER LOUNGE, BUT OF COURSE THEY TOTALLY OVER-CHARGE YOU FOR INTERNET USE.
RICHARDS!!!!!
captain funtime
sloth

Post by captain funtime »

DR. DOOM! wrote:IT SEEMS UNANIMOUS AMONG ALL THOSE WHO REALLY MATTER HERE, THAT WHILE WE GO ON OUR CRUISE STARTING THIS WEEKEND, DELL RUSK SHALL BE LEFT IN CHARGE. I PRAY NONE OF YOU STEP OUT OF LINE DURING THIS TIME, AS WE WILL BE COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTACT FOR MUCH OF THE TRIP, ASIDE FROM THE AFT DECK COMPUTER LOUNGE, BUT OF COURSE THEY TOTALLY OVER-CHARGE YOU FOR INTERNET USE.
kidhuman wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You said it pal.