if sloths had jobs, what wud they be?

sloths are awesome. everyone knows that. and if you don't, you're an idiot because they will gnaw off your genitalia. very very slowly. and it will hurt. bad.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

lana_gurl
bacon

if sloths had jobs, what wud they be?

Post by lana_gurl »

<b></b><font face="Georgia"></font id="Georgia"><font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="purple"></font id="purple">i was talking about this to a friend of mine the other day, we were discussing jobs that could be filled by sloths...we pissed ourselves for about 2 hours. we thought a few, jobsite foreman with little smoko lunchbox, waitress, train driver and more. what jobs do u think sloths could/would have and y?

Lana[:D]
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

Sloths could be body shops since they take so fucking long to do anything. They could work at McDonalds because they take so fucking long to do anything. They could be in the military since they take so fucking long to do anything. They could be electric chair executioners since they take so long to do anything.

Wait a minute, scratch McDonalds off the list. Sloths are waaaaaaay to over qualified for that job.
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Sloths could work with Slickers mom, she likes to take it slow.
Dell Rusk
IMPOSTOR!!!

Post by Dell Rusk »

hey lana gurl u r kewl & u r so deep & smart, do u have a boy friend if so u should not bring him her be cause all the guys here exept me and the ghost of lenny's wart r gay and will try 2 ppinch his but!!
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

I won't try to ppinch his but!! I'll try and kick him in the nutz.
The Cow
bacon

Post by The Cow »

MOOOOOOOOO!!
Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

GOD DAM IT SMELLS GAY IN HEAR!!
NOW THAT IS A GOD DAM GAYE ROBAT!!! LOOK A THAT FUCKIN DICK ON HIS HAND, HE PROBLY SUX IT EVER NITE CUZ HE IS A GAY FAG LIEK U FAGGETS!! MAN, U FAGS LIEK ROBAT DONG HANDS UP UR GAY ASSES DON'T U, HA HA HA HA HA HA I NEW IT!!!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

A sloth would make a good multimedia comptroller.

A sloth would make a good designated hitter.

A sloth would be a good pawn shop operator, or better yet, a landlord who rents his Commercial retail space to a pawn shop.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
Bizarro The Grin
knightrider

Post by Bizarro The Grin »

iF i EVER WERE TO RETIRE, A SLOTH WOULD BE AN IDEAL REPLACEMENT FOR ME. tHEY MAKE GREAT FATHERFUCKERS.

:D
"fREUD SAID, 'sOMETIMES A CIGAR IS JUST A CIGAR.'

oH, YEAH? wELL SOMETIMES IT'S A BIG, BROWN DICK."

* - fOR AWARD-WINNING FATHER-LOVING.
Negative Boy
knightrider

Post by Negative Boy »

Sloths are incapable of holding down jobs because they don't have social security numbers. You need a social security or, if you are a foreigner, a green card in order to work in the United States of America. Unless you are crossing the border illegally, which many do by the millions every month. These worthless pieces of trash do nothing but breed and make more little filths that try to clean our pools and mow our lawns. But the govenrment just rounds them back up and send them back to Canada where they belong. Also, sloths are just dumb aminals and can't read a job application or have the neccassary dexterity to fill one out. They are like lizards but with more fur and less scales. If you are seriously considering hiring one, you are a big dumbass. And I will call the better business bureau and have you arrested.
GOD! That is so STUPID!! You are WRONG!!

Eternal Padawan is DEAD!! Fuck yeah!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

Sloths would make good valet parking attendants.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie