Dude, what the hell?

anything that don't fit under any other category...like your mothers fat ass

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Dude, what the hell?

Post by anarky »

I made a post about a pretty incredible deal I got on an old Transformers graphic novel, and that numbnuts Grimlock split it off from the thread and tossed it in the Negative Zone, along with some really unjustified edits to my post to make me sound stupid, if anyone's dumb enough to believe I speak in Grimlock-talk.

What is going on here?

Grimlock and I have always been cool in the past, but this time, he's crossed the line. I said absolutely nothing to warrant this treatment. I'm worried about the level of free speech here, as the Moderator Terror Squad seems to be living up to its name. Well, one member, at least. He is acting as a lone wolf here, right? A completely deranged lone wolf.

Doom, please punish Grimlock for his completely ridiculous behavior. I think the wiring glitch has spread from his vocabulator to his brain, and he needs some serious debugging before he's allowed to have moderator powers again.

or may be i shoiuld b band be cuz i am a gay fruit lol
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

You want proof that the big metal pice of carp has flipped? I tried to resolve this via PM with him. Check out his response:
Grimlock wrote:
anarky wrote:Why did you move my post to the Negative Zone. I was only teasing you about the whole Dell Rusk thing, and I figured you'd know that. If I hurt your feelings, then I'm sorry, but I think you've overreacted in this case.
Bah! Stupid Anarky mean to new users like Dell, make fun of me Grimlock speech impediment! Me Grimlock sick of stupid Anarky. If me Grimlock were flesh dinosaur, Anarky would be turd coming out of me Grimlock carbon-based ass. Anarky think he better than everyone else. Anarky going down, bitch! Say hi to dumb fleshlings Snigtad Flornbi and Pyrofreak for me Grimlock.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Dell Rusk
IMPOSTOR!!!

Post by Dell Rusk »

u r just a mean cry baby anarky, u shoudl shut up + let grimlock do his job b cause u r stupid + dumb + i do not have any thing against gay wads but u take the cake + then u fuck it b cause u r triple gay!

burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn!!!!

got u good bich, but grim lock u r kewl
UR SO GAY I BET U THANK THIS SONG IS ABAUT U DONT U U FUCKIN FAGGET
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

So the moral of the story is that I should go by Borders and see if they have a Transformer on clearance as long as I don't badmouth certain Dinobots in the process. Will I understand what's going on or are there other things I need to read first?
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

How many times in the past have I called him on being a giant floppy robot cock and nobody got my back?! HUH?! Now that you, anarky, are having trouble, we're supposed to drop everything and run to help out?!?!? I think not, old friend.

:beard:
Grimlock
moderator terror squad

Post by Grimlock »

Me Grimlock appreciate support, Dell, but me Grimlock can fight own battle. Me Grimlock almost single-handedly defeat Decepticon armada on Klo. Well, Optimus Prime help. A little.

Anarky, you banned as soon as Doctor Doom read PM from me Grimlock.
"Among the winners, there is no room for the weak."
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Grimlock is right, you do think you are better than everyone else.
DR. DOOM!
moderator terror squad

Post by DR. DOOM! »

ANARKY, ANARKY, ANARKY. LITTLE DID I EXPECT YOU OF ALL PEOPLE TO STEP OUT OF LINE. I WOULD FEEL BETRAYED IF I CARED ABOUT SUCH SILLY SENTIMENTALITY. DON'T LET THE DOOM STICK HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA.
RICHARDS!!!!!
Dell Rusk
IMPOSTOR!!!

Post by Dell Rusk »

DR. DOOM! wrote:ANARKY, ANARKY, ANARKY. LITTLE DID I EXPECT YOU OF ALL PEOPLE TO STEP OUT OF LINE. I WOULD FEEL BETRAYED IF I CARED ABOUT SUCH SILLY SENTIMENTALITY. DON'T LET THE DOOM STICK HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA.
DUDE U GOT BURNED GOOD ANARKEY!!!!! LOL1!!!!!!!!!

doctor doome u r the kewlest, even as kewl as grimlock but i am glad i do not have 2 choose who is kewlest since u r both super kewl. i am not gay but if i was i would have ur babys.
UR SO GAY I BET U THANK THIS SONG IS ABAUT U DONT U U FUCKIN FAGGET
Grimlock
moderator terror squad

Post by Grimlock »

Thank you, Dell. Me Grimlock think you cool, too.

And you right: stupid Anarky burned good like little bitch he is.

CaptainSolo1138, you on notice. Me Grimlock kick butt if you step out of line!
"Among the winners, there is no room for the weak."
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Fuckin dooshe Grimlock, you went and banned a guy whose wife is pregnant and is completely stressed out. I hope you rust a vagina so Dell can fuck you.
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

*Steps outta lina, slightly to the left* Eat it, asshat. Your title doesn't scare me.
Doctor Douche
bacon
Location: FUCKING EDWARD DRINKER COPE OVER AT EVERY TURN!!! BWA-HA-HA!!

Post by Doctor Douche »

GOOD WORK, DOCTOR DOOM!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE FINALLY DONE SOMETHING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING IS PROCEEDING ACCORDING TO MY MASTER PLAN!!!! BWA-HA-HA-HA!!!!

SO QUEEFS DOUCHE!!!!!!!!
SOON, THE RIVERS OF EARTH WILL RUN WITH CLEANSING VINEGAR, AND YOU WILL TREMBLE BEFORE DOUCHE LIKE LITTLE GIRLIES WITH POOP IN THEIR DIAPERS!!!!!

FOR DOUCHE DAY COMETH FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!!!!!!
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

Alright, this is seriously fucked up. I got this PM from Grimlock this afternoon:
Go ahead, stupid fleshling CaptainFatherFucker1138. Step over line like dumb carbon-based sack of shit. Me Grimlock want excuse to stomp you into puddle of protoplasmic goo.
And this asshole has the dino-sack to warn me about stepping over the line?! Fuck you for interrupting my game of "Bejeweled 2" to check my PM's.

Asshole.
Last edited by Antropov on Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arnaky
bacon

Post by arnaky »

Thats funny, my account says I am banned but I can post here. I guess giving Cobra Commander free use of my butthole last night worked wonders, huh.
*--For outstanding sobriety and a complete maintenance of composure.