America...

movies are cool. here is a place to talk about how cool they are. or maybe how much they suck, sometimes. like that fucking piece of shit 'mac and me'. worst fucking movie ever, a two-hour ad for fucking coca-cola.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Antropov
stormshadow

America...

Post by Antropov »

FUCK YEAH!

How come nobody shoved bamboo under my fingernails and peed in my eyes to get me to watch "Team America: World Police" sooner? That's the funniest goddamn movie I think I've ever seen (TPM not included). The sex scene, man. The sex scene. I think I have a hernia from laughing so hard.

Being a total nerd (read: educated), I can't figure out who they make fun of more: the left or the right. Usually, Matt and Trey take every available shot at the right, but they make liberals look just as bad. Opinions?

Derka derka, Mohammed Jihad.
Slimmie
knightrider

Post by Slimmie »

Dude, I tried to tell you. I personally enjoyed the vomiting nearly as much as the sex scene. The musical score rocked as well. :mabs:
"America is all about speed.
Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed."
Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
Diabolical
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: America...

Post by Diabolical »

CaptainSolo1138 wrote:FUCK YEAH!

How come nobody shoved bamboo under my fingernails and peed in my eyes to get me to watch "Team America: World Police" sooner? That's the funniest goddamn movie I think I've ever seen (TPM not included). The sex scene, man. The sex scene. I think I have a hernia from laughing so hard.
Fuck you - I tried to get you to watch it more than a few times.

Ooooha, I can't stay mad at you. ;)
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

Why is it that you're always waaaay behind on seeing the cool movies? I'm surprised you've seen "Waiting" already. It hasn't been almost 2 years since it's release...

...loser
Sweet berry wine!
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Me and my GF were trying to find something to watch on Netflix a couple weeks ago. Couldn't find anything and I scrolled by this movie. She was like "what's that?"
I said "What?? You've never seen Team America??" and then started it up without saying another word or explaining anything about the movie.

For the first twenty minutes she couldn't stop saying "what is this?!? What the fuck are we watching?!"
She absolutely thought it was hilarious, but she couldn't fathom how a satirical marionette action movie parody had existed and she knew nothing about it. It was fantastic watching her reaction to the film.

Which is still fucking hilarious. "I treasure your friendship Lisa."
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

I promise I will never die.
Sweet berry wine!
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

You have balls. I like balls.
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!