Movie Reviews by people who weren't really paying attention to the movie.

movies are cool. here is a place to talk about how cool they are. or maybe how much they suck, sometimes. like that fucking piece of shit 'mac and me'. worst fucking movie ever, a two-hour ad for fucking coca-cola.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Movie Reviews by people who weren't really paying attention to the movie.

Post by Tom Foolery »

I was watching Absolute Power on Hulu last night, and my son was playing video games on Steam and kinda watching it. It got to be about 4:00 in the morning and I was tired so I turned it off.
This morning he was like 'I want to watch the Avengers movies' and I was like 'sure, but I want to finish watching the movie I was watching last night first.'
And he goes 'oh the one...' and then proceeded to recap the movie in such a hilariously half assed way I started coughing I was laughing so hard. Because he doesn't really know actors like Clint Eastwood, Ed Harris, and Gene Hackman yet, so he's referring to people as "that old dude" and then somebody took a sniper shot at the chick and then a guy jumped out a window.

I think it would be hilarious to write vague movie reviews and then have people try to figure out what the fuck they are talking about.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: Movie Reviews by people who weren't really paying attention to the movie.

Post by jjreason »

People get paid a lot of money to do that every week. :(
"Something inside me....."
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: Movie Reviews by people who weren't really paying attention to the movie.

Post by anarky »

So this gold dude, he goes to Egypt or somewhere, and meets this annoying hippie guy, and then his pet robot runs off and they get on a rocket with a monkey and save some lady from this weird robot man with a red sword.

It was stupid.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!