X-Men, X-Men Origins, Wolverine, etc.

movies are cool. here is a place to talk about how cool they are. or maybe how much they suck, sometimes. like that fucking piece of shit 'mac and me'. worst fucking movie ever, a two-hour ad for fucking coca-cola.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

X3 - The Last Stand

Post by jjreason »

Okay, admit it - you're all sitting at home right now strokin' it to that new trailer for X3 that premiered during 24 tonight. Fuck, I can't wait to see this show... Iceman looks kickass, Colossus looks cool standing there all reflective and shit - only the Juggernaut Bitch looks a little silly.
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

I have never seen any of the X-men movies. I did see the preview and the juggernaut looks like a giant piece of shit.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Don't you know who the fuck he is?
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

I know who he is, and what he looks like is a good healthy bowel movement.
Ran

Post by Ran »

But he's the Juggernaut, bitch.[frus]

Do you think he will have his way with Jubilee in X3?
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

One can only hope, RII.
Antropov
stormshadow

Post by Antropov »

I like the way the Juggernaut (BITCH!) looks. I appreciate the way they strip down the goofy costumes and make them look "real". Beast looks alot better than I had anticipated, too. Is there anyone else who should jump out at me in the "Bad Guy" shot when they're coming across the bridge?
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CaptainSolo1138</i>
I like the way the Juggernaut (BITCH!) looks. I appreciate the way they strip down the goofy costumes and make them look "real".<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Whenever people complain about the costumes, I think of the line Cyclops says in the first one, "Would you prefer yellow spandex?".
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CaptainSolo1138</i>
Is there anyone else who should jump out at me in the "Bad Guy" shot when they're coming across the bridge?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Besides your mother?
ZING!
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

I don't recall what scene, but Multiple Man is in there (the guy slamming his hands together).
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

I'm pissed as hell that Cyclops dies. What the fuckity fuck?
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Oh, now THERE's a NON-SPOILER!!!! Holy fuck, EP, are you surmising that from the trailer or is that "common knowledge"?

Be kind and warn us next time!!!!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

I'm piecing together images from the trailer. They show Scottie all ravaged, then they cut to someone manipulating his glasses through the air, then they cut to a couple of X-Men leaning over a carcass in some rocks. The rest of the trailer is Summer's free. Ergo. Scottie bites it.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

I'm going to go out on a limb and betcha Scotty don't. I think the funeral they're showing is Jean's, I think Scotty screaming is about Jean, I think the glasses being moved about are going to be during the final battle between the X-Men and Brotherhood - they'll have to boil it down into at least some 1 on 1 confrontation between the former lovers (during which she'll toy with him by taking his glasses with her tk, and probably do some sexy evil laugh or something at seeing her former mate helpless).

My personal hope is that when Jean is "dead", they show her nude on the examining table. Is that sick?
Ran

Post by Ran »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jjreason</i>
<br />
My personal hope is that when Jean is "dead", they show her nude on the examining table. Is that sick?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Not after reading Anarky's little X-Men dream post.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Raise your hand if you think Halle Berry is a complete bitch. Nobody would care if they recast Storm with someone who wasn't such a prima donna. And by nobody I mean myself.