Holy goddamn! TMNT is gonna fucking rock!!

movies are cool. here is a place to talk about how cool they are. or maybe how much they suck, sometimes. like that fucking piece of shit 'mac and me'. worst fucking movie ever, a two-hour ad for fucking coca-cola.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: Holy goddamn! TMNT is gonna fucking rock!!

Post by anarky »

Holy shit, that is the BADASSEST that Metal Head has EVER looked.

And, holy shit^2, Wingnut and Screwloose!!
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Diabolical
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Diabolical »

No problem. I thought it awesome. And April is hot.

And that should have said "kick ass" not ads. Stupid autocorrect.
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Uh, I just noticed this when I decided to share it with the wider world on FB, but did you see the article was written by one of our very own forumites (who will probably be chiming in sometime soon, maybe not as soon as if he was a victim of my MFPD and not someone else's, but soon).
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

Holy crap. He has 12,456 Entries!! When the fuck does he have time to tongue Rob's ass?!
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!"
Rollo Tornassi
bacon

Post by Rollo Tornassi »

Dave Rapoza's artwork is very reminiscent of Rob Liefeld's art from my world. Not quite as photorealistic, but close.
Venkman
bacon

Post by Venkman »

RoIIo Tomassi wrote:Holy crap. He has 12,456 Entries!! When the fuck does he have time to tongue Rob's ass?!
It's called multi-tasking, asshole.
And you're haughty derision is misplaced. Rob's asshole tastes as delightful as plate of fluffy waffles topped in the lightest, creamiest cool whip. It's heaven!!
You need anything Rob? Wash your car? Cook you breakfast? Eggs benedict maybe? No? Need me to fondle your balls? Tickle your anus? Make you a nice fondue? I Love You Rob!!!
Ran

Post by Ran »

Not a fan of TMNT, but those are pretty damn cool.
Giorgio A Tsoukalos
bacon

Post by Giorgio A Tsoukalos »

I know what all of you think I'm going to say here, in light of Michael Bay's changing "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" to, apparently, "Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles," or even just "Alien Ninja Turtles." After all, the thing I'm most famous for is pointing out how everything proves that aliens built the pyramids, never minding how my various theories* would seem to contradict one another.

*--Which are all true, by the way--even President Obama verified this in his inaugural speech, if you replace the word "America" with "aliens." Really. I don't see how anyone could possibly come to any other conclusion.

However, even I had a childhood once, before I found my true calling as the lone voice of reason when it came to convincing people who the Olmecs really were (humanoid aliens from a star near Cygnus, of course).

And the rational adult, who is constantly looking for and sharing evidence of our forgotten involvement with various alien species that appear to have simply left us here and forgotten us, must take the backseat of the starcruiser of my mind, to allow my inner child to speak. And it has just four words to say.

FUCK YOU, MICHAEL BAY!!
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

I've never been a fan of TMNT but the CGI movie was awesome. More of the same would have been great. Sure there were moments where a little more thought might have improved it but it felt like a natural medium for the turtles. I never liked the old animated series because the style was cheap and minimal frames per second.

I'm still unsure if Bay's movie is live action or not because I refuse to listen to that dickwad speak.
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
anarky

Post by anarky »

Live action, since Bay can't have an actress of Megan Fox's caliber show off her D-cup acting ability in slo-mo if it's animated. :roll:

The 80s cartoon is to TMNT like the 60s show is to Batman: completely unlike the original, ridiculously silly, destined to be the way folks remember the franchise for at least a generation to come, and, still, a hell of a lot of fun.
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

Looks like fans dodged a bullet!

Shitty Turtle script leaked, ridiculed
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

anarky wrote:Live action, since Bay can't have an actress of Megan Fox's caliber show off her D-cup acting ability in slo-mo if it's animated. :roll:
Ha ha! Jokes on you! Megan Fox is April O'Neil!
I think Michael Bay is trying to give Chux an aneurism.

The irony of this thread's title gets more ironic every day.

I'm pretty sure Bay is the new Roman Polanski and fucked an underage Fox and she uses that as blackmail to keep getting acting roles from him.

I thought this cinematic abortion had been washed down the toilet, but apparently not.

Dear god, Jonathan Liebesman, director of Battle LA and Wrath of the Titans is directing?
That makes the Megan Fox news seem decent. This movie is gonna make us fondly remember the Transformer and GIJoe films. Like "Hey guys, remember when the live action remakes of our favorite childhood cartoons were only sorta shitty? Instead of making us want to contract fatal flesh eating diseases? Ahh, those were the days..."
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

anarky

Post by anarky »

Mickey from Seinfeld has been cast as Splinter.

What the fuck? I like the guy, and I like Splinter. But this is like casting Bobcat Goldthwait to play FDR in a documentary about World War II.
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

Tom Foolery wrote:The irony of this thread's title gets more ironic every day.
this movie's going to make house party look like house party 2.
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

vynsane wrote:
Tom Foolery wrote:The irony of this thread's title gets more ironic every day.
this movie's going to make house party look like house party 2.
Or House Party 3!
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.