Holy goddamn! TMNT is gonna fucking rock!!

movies are cool. here is a place to talk about how cool they are. or maybe how much they suck, sometimes. like that fucking piece of shit 'mac and me'. worst fucking movie ever, a two-hour ad for fucking coca-cola.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Holy goddamn! TMNT is gonna fucking rock!!

Post by anarky »

(I just hope I don't jinx it with that thread title, the way I did when I said the same about ROTS.)

Fuck, man, this movie is going to be the bee's balls! Every time I see a new commercial, I get wood. It's gonna be better than a week-long three-way with Barriss Offee and Ziyi Zhang (who is fucking in this!!) while Optimus Prime cheers you on and feeds you Spaghetti-O's!!!

From what I've seen in various trailers, and what I saw at Comic-Con that a lot of folks haven't seen yet, it will be fucking wicked.

Who the fuck cares if the humans aren't photorealistic? They're the world's most fearless fighting team--hell, they're motherfucking heroes on the half shell and they're green!
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

Hoooo boy. :oops: Never been a Turtles fan, so I won't be heading off to see this[s]trainwreck[/s] motion picture. :lol:
"Something inside me....."
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

It looks facking ghey!!

They should've used the suits from the originals...and brought back Keno.
Sweet berry wine!
anarky

Post by anarky »

Why don't you go watch The Blues Brothers before you ship out instead of posting here?

Shit, man, it's the fucking Blues Brothers. Go now, rent it, and make yourself a man.
jjreason wrote:Hoooo boy. :oops: Never been a Turtles fan, so I won't be heading off to see this[s]trainwreck[/s] motion picture. :lol:
Dude, it has Raphael in the fucking Shredder armor. What the hell more do you need?
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Ran

Re: Holy goddamn! TMNT is gonna fucking rock!!

Post by Ran »

anarky wrote:(I just hope I don't jinx it with that thread title, the way I did when I said the same about ROTS.)

Fuck, man, this movie is going to be the bee's balls! Every time I see a new commercial, I get wood. It's gonna be better than a week-long three-way with Barriss Offee and Ziyi Zhang (who is fucking in this!!) while Optimus Prime cheers you on and feeds you Spaghetti-O's!!!

From what I've seen in various trailers, and what I saw at Comic-Con that a lot of folks haven't seen yet, it will be fucking wicked.

Who the fuck cares if the humans aren't photorealistic? They're the world's most fearless fighting team--hell, they're motherfucking heroes on the half shell and they're green!
I saw a commercial or trailer somewhere for this. It looked kind of cool, but I've never really cared much about TMNT.

Excuse me for a moment while I go all "Negative Boy" on yo' ass:

Things that are wrong with this post:

1. Teenage turtles give you wood.
2. Spaghetti-O's suck, and it would take a giant transforming truck to force me to eat them.
3. Bee's don't have balls.
4. Even though I can't remember exactly what Barriss Offee looks like, and I don't know who Ziyi Zhang is, why would you want Optimus Prime not only watching you, but cheering you on?

P.S.

Anyone who hasn't seen Blues Brothers needs to do so. NOW! Move it, maggott!!! GO! GO! GO! GO!
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

Shame on Rogue II for never having a Zhang Ziyi fantasy. That's as bad as never having watched Blues Bros.

The CG on the turtles looks wicked. And the whole film looks more actiony and serious than the last couple of live action films. I don't know if it's gonna be bee ball busting great, but it'll get my $ opening weekend and I'm pretty sure I'll be satisfied after.
"Say Jim! WHOOOO! That is a bad outFIT! Whooo!"--Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." --Megatron,Transformers: The Movie
Ran

Post by Ran »

Ok, I looked up Zhang Ziyi on imdb and saw who she was. I guess I saw here in Rush Hour 2 or something but can neither confirm nor deny the existence of a fantasy of her oiled up and naked doing some form of a flexibity test.

Either way, she rates quite high on the strokability scale.
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Exactly.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Plus, no one has ever played "unassuming but totally fucking deadly chick" better than she did in Crouching Tiger. She's gonna rule as Karai.
Devastator
bacon

Post by Devastator »

:thegrin: :arrow: :frus:

DEVASTATOR VISIT'S ANARKY'S HOUSE QUITE FREQUENTLY, HO HO HO HO!!!

:thegrin: :arrow: :frus:
Last edited by Devastator on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"No parent can withstand the mighty advances of Devastator!"
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Meh on this one. I will see it on HBO
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Comes out tomorrow.
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Who gives a shit besides you and JetHeels?
anarky

Post by anarky »

Eh, remember when I kept saying, based on stuff they showed at Comic-Con in 2005 that no one else had seen, that Superman Returns was going to be THE shit? And how everyone else kept bitching about how it would suck... until it actually came out and they realized I was right?

Trust me. Unless they took what they showed us in July and shat on it, this movie is going to kick some ass.
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

anarky wrote:Trust me. Unless they took what they showed us in July and shat on it, this movie is going to kick some ass.
I will add that a lot of the footage from "TMNT" that I saw at the San Diego Comic-Con was cut from this version. The scene where the kids at the birthday party beat down Michelangelo was significantly reduced, and the part where the kid kicks him in the crotch was totally eliminated. I hated to see it go because it was an indication that the film was a little funnier and edgier than the theatrical cut. Maybe we'll see it on DVD.
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/reviewsnews.php?id=19478
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.