Top 5 Most Emotionally Moving Moments in HP&TDH:
5) The death of Colin. Totally unexpected, especially since we don't find out until most of the fighting is over. Something about the innocence of the character in HP&TCOS, as well as Harry's noticing how small his body looks, really drives his death home more than a lot of the others.
4) Xenophilius pretty much driven mad (madder?) over the abduction of Luna. Sure, we find out later she's relatively okay, but his anguish over his daughter rips your heart out.
3) The death of Dobby, and his funeral. Wow. Really didn't see this one coming. He died a hero, defending Harry until his last breath. Harry begging him not to die, then deciding to bury him without using magic, is the kicker.
2) Harry's walk to his death. It's bad enough, since Rowling does an amazing job of getting into his head. But then he brings back Sirius, Lupin, James, and Lily, and the four of them discuss death with Harry.
1) Albus Severus Potter. I think this being stuck in the middle of an otherwise happy-go-lucky epilogue makes it a million times more powerful than it would've been otherwise. Snape is finally redeemed, and Harry has accepted how much he gave up to protect him, even as he kept thinking he was the villain in every book so far.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!