Start 'em early....

comics rock. talk about them here. now. or just go to the "corn" section and wack off. i'll understand. i'll just sit here and read my spider-man comics.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Start 'em early....

Post by anarky »

After making almost a full circuit of the Comic-Con floor once (I apparently have connections I don't even know about and occasionally can get in without even asking to), I got to the artists' area. (Not quite Artists' Alley; there's a separate part of SDCC for artists who, well, I don't know how they separate them unless it's simply a "this guy paid more" thing.) And I had to look through Adam Hughes' portfolio. One look at this print told me I had to get it for Anarky Jr, even if I don't much care for the movie.

I told Mrs Anarky when she worried if AJ would outgrow it that it's still a beautiful image by a very talented and well-known artist.
Attachments
10371534_10204392389149747_3601973501410650706_n.jpg
10371534_10204392389149747_3601973501410650706_n.jpg (52.68 KiB) Viewed 2358 times
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
anarky

Re: Start 'em early....

Post by anarky »

I'll admit it: most of her classmates have rich parents who like to show off, and all her female classmates are Frozen-obsessed. I really want to give this to her at her party, and make them all shit bricks that I'm a more awesome daddy. :heybaby:
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

It's pretty cool & unique. My son's friend brought him original art of a Tusken Raider from a comic show one time to his bday party and I nearly jizzed on it. The other kids were more interested in the nerf gun or whatever else he got, but it struck my fancy. :lol:
"Something inside me....."
anarky

Post by anarky »

I don't think any of your kids are young enough for you to know the full extent of Elsa obsession. (That's not an insult, because I know it kind of looks like it when typed out.) These girls live and breathe Elsa. It's almost Beatlemania about a cartoon character with one catchy song and severely lacking motivation. :)

Unrelated (or only slightly), I really wish Fables wasn't ending. Well, I wish it wasn't anyway, but the ramifications on the Fables' world of the Snow Queen suddenly being far more important than Snow White could be very interesting. IIRC, the only way the other Fables could defeat her was because no one told her story to kids anymore, and now Disney changed that to an extent that would be tough to ignore even in a fictional world....