RIP Star Wars comics

comics rock. talk about them here. now. or just go to the "corn" section and wack off. i'll understand. i'll just sit here and read my spider-man comics.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re: RIP Star Wars comics

Post by Tom Foolery »

As I’m reading the newest Vader series, it occurred to me that he had no input into the design of his Vader armor, nor did he ever make any kind of noticeable aesthetic changes or upgrades to it.

That seems wrong to me. I’m gonna blame Lucas on not having the foresight to work that into the third film, and instead paying fanboy service at the last minute because he was running out of time to tie the third film to the fourth one. “Oh god, gotta show Vader in his costume, gotta show the Death Star, gotta get Leia to Alderaan, gotta get Luke to Tatooine...oh fuck only got three minutes of screen time to shovel all this is at the very end!!!”
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Went into one of the other local shops last week(the guy that had the stroke last year) and picked up most of the Age of Republic/Age of Rebellion oneshots that came put over the last few months, and also TIE Fighter 1 and 2. I spent over $60 but man, he seemed super appreciative that I dropped that much in his store. He was super excited looking thru all his boxes(he’s very disorganized) finding the issues for me.
Still need Dooku and Jabba issues, and I don’t think Luke or Vader issues have come out yet.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."

Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Dark Horse has a new Star Wars series coming out next week. It looks to be the all ages replacement for the IDW books.

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Their first release was a 500-page collection of English translations of Rebels comics from Germany.

God bless you, Dark Horse
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!