Hawkeye fucked a Doombot

comics rock. talk about them here. now. or just go to the "corn" section and wack off. i'll understand. i'll just sit here and read my spider-man comics.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Hawkeye fucked a Doombot

Post by anarky »

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.co ... a-doombot/

When I clicked on that article, I was hoping for so much more. I had a vision of Hawkeye on all fours while a raging Doombot pounded his ass into jelly, perhaps with a thought balloon that read, "I tap that Avenger ass so much harder because I cannot fuck the anus of my vengeance--RICHARDS!!"

Looking over it, holy shit, how do y'all keep track of the weirdness in Avengers over the past decade? It's confusing as fuck, and, when I see pages, they're so decompressed that I can't fathom reading more than a few pages at a time.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re: Hawkeye fucked a Doombot

Post by Tom Foolery »

anarky wrote:http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.co ... a-doombot/

When I clicked on that article, I was hoping for so much more. I had a vision of Hawkeye on all fours while a raging Doombot pounded his ass into jelly, perhaps with a thought balloon that read, "I tap that Avenger ass so much harder because I cannot fuck the anus of my vengeance--RICHARDS!!"
That would be more of a "Doombot fucked Hawkeye" situation.
Looking over it, holy shit, how do y'all keep track of the weirdness in Avengers over the past decade? It's confusing as fuck, and, when I see pages, they're so decompressed that I can't fathom reading more than a few pages at a time.
Bendis decompressed the fuck out of his story lines. What takes Bendis six issues, Kirby and Lee got done in six pages. Sometimes six PANELS.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

Lois Lane got fucked by a DoomBot also.

"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."

Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

jjreason wrote:Trying to make checklists of which avengers issues you need from which volume is a fucking disaster.
1.The original series ran until issue 402. And ended in 1996.
2.The 'Heroes Reborn' series went for 13 issues.
3.The 'Heroes Return' series by Busiek and Perez started in 1998 and went for 84 issues before it returned to the original numbering and lasted four more issues 500-503.
4.Bendis relaunched with New Avengers in 2004. That series lasted 64 issues.
5&6.Mighty Avengers and Avengers:Initative both launched from Civil War and lasted 36 and 35 issues respectively.
7. Dark Avengers spun out of Dark Reign and lasted 14 issues. Those 4 series ended simultaneously after Siege and set up
8. Avengers(2010) and
9. New Avengers in 2010. Both of those series lasted 34 issues. This was the "Heroic Age" banner.
10. There was also Avengers Academy which lasted 39 issues and
11. Secret Avengers with runs by Brubaker, Ellis, and Remender which lasted 33 issues and
12. Dark Avengers 175-190 which was the renamed long running Thunderbolts series.
13. Avengers Assemble launched to coincide with the Movie and lasted 25 issues.
14. The next relaunch was Marvel NOW! With
Hickman's current Avengers series up to issue 40. It was originally double shipping for awhile.
15. New Avengers also by Hickman is currently on issue 28.
16. Avengers Arena lasted 18 issues.
17. Secret Avengers vol 2 lasted 16 issues
18. Uncanny Avengers lasted 25 issues.
19. Avengers A.I. lasted 12 issues.
20. Avengers World launched out of Infinity and replaced the double shipping Avengers issues which went back to monthly. Currently on issue 17.
21. Avengers Undercover replaced Arena and lasted 10 issues.
22. Secret Avengers vol 3 replaced vol 2 and will end after issue 15.
23. Mighty Avengers launched out of Infinity and ended with issue 14, replaced with Capt America and Mighty Avengers which is on issue 3.
24. A relaunched Uncanny Avengers starts next month.
Presumably everything draws to a close before the huge Secret Wars event next summer and whatever is next will launch after that.
Not including a myriad of mini series and oneshots. I may have missed a series here or there, but I think that's everything.

jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

Very nicely organized, I shall make use of this when it comes time for the Marvel U re-org. Mind you, based on the Spidey re-org I may never get to that point. Because doing it sucks all kinds of shit and not doing it is much easier.
"Something inside me....."
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

That list is downright manageable compared to an X-Men list. Maybe it's just because it's at the tail end of alphabetizing, but by the time I get to the 'X' stuff there's so many minis and oneshots and offshoots I'm just like fuck it and don't want to figure out what order to file them in.

A Spidey list might be somewhere in between.

jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Started the re-org - it's like I don't have any Avengers books from the 2010 relaunch - which can't be right. I have cap, Secret Warriors... but no Avengers? Must be in a different box or something.
jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Checked boxes marked "Latest Marvel Heroes" and "Latest X-Men", found about 100 issues of Avengers, all from the 2010 - and a complete run of X-Men Unlimited from what, 1993? Sometimes I think I'm sleeping (or drunk) when I put comics away.
Ran

Post by Ran »

Hawkeye fucked more than just a Doombot. Actually, there is a whole lotta fuckin' goin' on the Marverl.
Attachments
marvel-sex.jpg
marvel-sex.jpg (282.85 KiB) Viewed 4781 times
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

That's not up to date. I only glanced at it and saw Rogue/Sentry and Kitty/StarLord weren't on there. Also, Kitty hasn't gone by "Shadowcat" for years.

jjreason

Post by jjreason »

Still pretty impressive - almost dirty enough to compare with any police station I've ever worked at. Almost.