THERE'S A NEW ORDER IN TOWN!

comics rock. talk about them here. now. or just go to the "corn" section and wack off. i'll understand. i'll just sit here and read my spider-man comics.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Batman
moderator terror squad reserve member

THERE'S A NEW ORDER IN TOWN!

Post by Batman »

AND I AM YOUR NEW GOD!

WHO AM I?

I'M THE GODDAMN BATMAN!!

DOUBLE POSTING, SPAMMING, IMPERSONATION, OR ANY OTHER INFRACTION AGAINST FORUM RULES SHALL NOT BE TOLERATED! TRY IT, AND YOU WILL FIND OUT: THIS ISN'T A FORUM, IT'S AN OPERATING TABLE--AND I'M THE SURGEON!!

SUPERVILLAINS AND SCUM WILL NO LONGER BE PERMITTED TO POST HERE. THIS MEANS EVERY LAST GODDAMN ONE OF YOU VILLAINOUS ASSHOLES! JOKER, PERPANTOR, ANARKY, BIZARRO THE GRIN, DR. DOUCHE, ROB LIEFELD, STARSCREAM, AND THE COW--YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED! SHOW YOUR PUNK FACES ON MY BOARDS, AND I WILL BREAK YOU LIKE THE TWIGS YOU ARE!

VYNSANE.COM SHALL AGAIN BE SAFE FOR A FUCKING FAMILY AUDIENCE! WHY? BECAUSE I SAID SO.

AND I'M THE GODDAMN BATMAN!!
:bats:
Rollo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re: THERE'S A NEW ORDER IN TOWN!

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Hey Batman, is the subtext of the Dark Knight Returns true? Were you really fucking your eight year old protege? Sicko.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!" -- Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." -- Megatron, Transformers:The Movie
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Good to have you back, Bats. But why the hatred toward me? I'm not really Anarky, nor am I the douchenozzle who shot him and is pretending to be him. For that matter, I'm not Fabian Nicieza.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Caligula
bacon

Post by Caligula »

Thov dost not be mine new god, amatevr. When thov hast an entire city (except those damned Iews and Christians) sacrificing goats in thine honor whilst thov dost have a three-way fvckfest with Batgirl and Alfred, callest me back and then we shalt talk.
Let them hate me, so long as they fear me.
Zaphod
knightrider
Location: CHESTER A. ARTHUR'S WIFE'S VAGINA... WITH THE VINEGAR, BABY!

Post by Zaphod »

Caligula wrote:Thov dost not be mine new god, amatevr. When thov hast an entire city (except those damned Iews and Christians) sacrificing goats in thine honor whilst thov dost have a three-way fvckfest with Batgirl and Alfred, callest me back and then we shalt talk.
i believe that is the plot of this week's brave and the bold. anarky, can you confirm this?