Cool new reality show!

comics rock. talk about them here. now. or just go to the "corn" section and wack off. i'll understand. i'll just sit here and read my spider-man comics.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

Maybe Snigtad will be on the receiving end as well...... THAT would be an IMPORTANT STORY!!!!
Grimlock
moderator terror squad

Post by Grimlock »

Me Grimlock audition for show, but they say Grimlock feet too big. Say they want hurt Liefeld, not kill. Me Grimlock tell them learn to clone stupid fleshling so Grimlock and other guest star can kill fleshling sometime. Producer say he looking into it already and will call me Grimlock.
mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by mabudon »

http://www.i-mockery.com/comics/dork4/default.php

Back on the Liefield thing, I think a couple of you guys may enjoy this one if you ain't seen it yet
Bizarro Mabudon
bacon

Post by Bizarro Mabudon »

mE AM NOT KNOW WHY YOU AM MAKE FUN OF LIEFELD. hE AM GREAT ARTIST. iN bIZARRO wORLD HE AM MOST ACCLAIM DRAWER OF ALL TIMES AND bIZARRO dAN bROWN AM WRITTEN BOOK CALLED <i>tHE lIEFELD cODE</i>.
bIZarRO jJrEasoN
bacon

Post by bIZarRO jJrEasoN »

mE aM reaD liEfelD CodE riGht noW. liEfeld haVe clUes to seCret connEction of mAry magdalenE to biBle in youngBlood: striKefile isSue #3!
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Bizarro Rob Liefeld would be a pretty interesting character. Perhaps, given the recent rash of Bizarro sightings, he could be convinced to kick Liefeld's nuts himself? That would be great for sweeps week.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Season Four started last night, with an HBO-themed episode. Man, it was freaking awesome! The chicks from Sex in the City danced for him and got him all aroused, then Tony Soprano walked in with Larry David and they took turns kicking his goody bag while Sheriff Bullock continually called him a cocksucker!
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

i can't believe you started the earth-2 version of this <s>thread</s> topic at <font color="red">the other site</font id="red">... THAT'S funny...
Eternal Padawan
D.O.A.

Post by Eternal Padawan »

In a special time traveling episode, that snotty giant ego Rob Leifeld who was in the 501 jeans commercial is cocky enough to be tricked into coming into the future and kicking himself in the sack.
Dell Rusk
IMPOSTOR!!!

Post by Dell Rusk »

who is rob liefield is he like a singer or something
anarky

Post by anarky »

Dell dug up this thread, so I suppose he's good for something. For I finally read that page about Mr Liefeld, and I nearly pissed myself.

Oh, and that doesn't mean you should stop sucking donkey balls, Dell, because we both know you won't.
Rob Liefeld
sloth

Post by Rob Liefeld »

I found this site while Googling my name, hoping to find fans with whom I could share the news of Awesome! Entertainment's amazing new promotion.

I am shocked. I have never encountered such blind, unjustified hatred before in my life. I'm hurt, but not so much that this won't slide off my back like all the F's that my anatomy professor gave me in college. He was merely jealous of my incredible talent, and I'll assume that this is the case with you as well.
anarky wrote:Cool new reality show!

It's called "Kick Liefeld's Nuts!"
Oh, come on! That is totally ridiculous. Why would I ever consent to a reality show where I'm repeatedly injured in my most sensitive of areas?

While it is true that I was developing a reality show called "Who Wants to Be a Mutant Assassin in Youngblood," I found the show was consuming too much of my time and I optioned the idea to Stan Lee. I'm afraid you got your facts slightly mixed up.
anarky wrote:Since Liefeld is too stupid to catch on, the show could top the ratings for a long, long time.
That's just mean. You must have a smaller head than Cable. That's the only explanation I can fathom for such unadulterated meanness.
anarky wrote:The pilot episode features Liefeld on a romantic trip to Paris with his girlfriend, Sandra (actually martial arts character actress Cynthia Rothrock).
I never dated Cynthia Rothrock. I met her once at Comic-Con when she was promoting a new movie, got her autograph, and masturbated back in my hotel room. That's all!
jjreason wrote:I'd like a shot at those huevos.
"Huevos" is French for eggs. I am not a girl, so I do not have eggs. Duh.
Eternal Padawan wrote:I can't wait until May sweeps when Johhny Depp sees him in downtown LA and runs over to land a boot in his jimmysack.
Why would he do that? If it wasn't for a proposal I sent into Hollywood, Tim Burton would never have directed Edward Scissorhands, and Depp would have no career.
anarky wrote:...the tenth anniversary of him fellating Saddam Hussein on live Arabic television!
That was my sister, not me. And it was King Hussain of Jordan, not Saddam Hussein.
kidhuman wrote:Or when Chuxter saw him in The Gap and kicked his bag into the dressing room from the sweater rack.
So that's who that was. I found the bag, but my PBJ sandwich was gone. You owe me a sandwich, Chuxter! :x
jjreason wrote:My favourite was when his dad caught him cranking one off in the bathroom looking at a shitty picture of Rogue he'd drawn himself and booted him in the nuts.
How did you know about that? Goddammit, are you spying on me? I'm calling the cops as soon as I hit "Submit."
anarky wrote:...and Spike Lee bopping his baggie in retaliation for ruining his career with the infamous "Should I look down and say it?" Levi's commercial!
That commercial was seen by more people than all of Spike's films combined. I made him a mint on that commercial, and based the character of Shaft on him. Only I changed him to a white guy with a bow and arrow. Can't have too many of those in comics, you know.
Bizarro Mabudon wrote:mE AM NOT KNOW WHY YOU AM MAKE FUN OF LIEFELD. hE AM GREAT ARTIST. iN bIZARRO wORLD HE AM MOST ACCLAIM DRAWER OF ALL TIMES AND bIZARRO dAN bROWN AM WRITTEN BOOK CALLED tHE lIEFELD cODE.
Why, thank you. You're not like these others here, are you? Why do you hang out with such spiteful jerks? I'm glad at least one person here appreciates fine art. I'm not familiar with The Liefeld Code, but I like Dan Brown, even if he did totally rip off the plot of Troll #6 for The DaVinci Code, so I'll have to check that one out.
anarky wrote:Bizarro Rob Liefeld would be a pretty interesting character.
Yes, he would. So interesting, in fact, that he already appeared in my revamped Captain America #6. You should research your claims more.
Dell Rusk wrote:who is rob liefield is he like a singer or something
Only on one underappreciated later album by Queensryche.
anarky wrote:Oh, and that doesn't mean you should stop sucking donkey balls, Dell, because we both know you won't.
My, my, my, you are the most spiteful son of a bitch I've ever encountered. I don't bear you, or anyone else here, any ill will. I hope you will see me as a person, and possibly learn to appreciate the philosophical depths of my latest Youngblood series. I'm sure that we can all be friends here, if you're only willing to take that first step.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Wow! I had no idea when I posted this thread that you'd actually find it, much less respond to it! Now that you've made it clear that you don't appreciate my (ahem) attempt at humor, I must humbly say to you, "Please go into the corner and draw a fucking horribly-rendered big-tittied bimbo with thunder thighs and little needles for feet, holding a gun seven times her own size, set against a background of such questionable perspective that it crosses into the realm of surrealism, and go hide in the corner and cry yourself to sleep, you worthless sack of shit. Dare to post in this thread again, and I will fucking kick your pansy crotch when next I see you at a deserted booth at Comic-Con."

That's all. Enjoy your stay here at vynsane.com -- a (hopefully temporary) subsidiary of Action Online.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
calamity jane
bacon

Post by calamity jane »

I ain't got no god damn idea what you fucking cocksuckers are goin' on about, but this fucking Leefield cocksucker is a god damn fairy if ever saw one. Fucking pussy! A fucking man would just've shot these other motherfucking cocksuckers. I ain't got no clue what a god damn "reality show" is, but I'd gladly kick this stupid cunt's nuts.
Fuck you cokcsucker
Rob Liefeld
sloth

Post by Rob Liefeld »

anarky wrote:Please go into the corner and draw a fucking horribly-rendered big-tittied bimbo with thunder thighs and little needles for feet, holding a gun seven times her own size, set against a background of such questionable perspective that it crosses into the realm of surrealism, and go hide in the corner and cry yourself to sleep, you worthless sack of shit.
You're not very bright. That's what I do every night, but I'm not a worthless sack of shit. I'm beautiful in every single way. Christina Aguilera told me so. She wrote that song for me, you know. Okay, not really, but I did send her a fan letter last week with a drawing of her, and she won't be able to resist my mad skills!