Anyone seen this??

comics rock. talk about them here. now. or just go to the "corn" section and wack off. i'll understand. i'll just sit here and read my spider-man comics.

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

mabudon
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Anyone seen this??

Post by mabudon »

http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=1310

My buddy stumbled upon it somewheres online and brought it over last night, it's live-action DEC superheroes from 1977-78

Seems there's only 2 episodes but he got them both, pretty fuckin awful/funny

At one point, Batman gets a call to respond to some crime during the Superhero Roast- problem is, Robin was left to park the batmobile and accidentally smashed it into a truck, writing it off, but has yet to work up the nerve to tell Bats, so he tried to delay him with a game of charades (easing the blow the bad news will deliver)- when Batman gleefully figures out "The Batmobile is Toe-Told" (can't recall) he suddenly gets mad and winds up to strike Robin a mighty punch, then regains his composure wand grabs him by the scruff of the neck dragging him out the door and saying the super-quotable line "Just WAIT til you see what I do to you when I get you back to the Batcave"

Funny stuff to be sure :mabs:
Vince, NO!!!!!

I just ripped off most of your pubes!!
Robin
MTS in training

Post by Robin »

Holy missing memories, mabudon!!! That was one tough lesson I learned in the Batcave.
Diabolical
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Diabolical »

DC should really brink back Ghetto Man.
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.