Vynsane.com - Art

keepin' my scribble hand strong...
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Vynsane.com - Art

Post by Ran »

I saw the link you posted in the other thread.

My daughter really liked the painting of the lion. I was partial to the B&W photo of the tree and sky.
vynsane
master of the universe

Re: Vynsane.com - Art

Post by vynsane »

thanks a lot, man! i appreciate the compliments!
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

It has been a while since I looked at your art (until yesterday that is).
That is some great stuff. I love the photos of the statue profile and the subway.

I really need to get my stuff (paintings mostly) photographed and put online.
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Still waiting you POS mutha fucka.
Diabolical

Post by Diabolical »

Yeah, I've been talking about getting pics of my art for quite a while now.
By this point it can only disappoint people.

Actually, it looks like I have a few photos on my photobucket. Some are piss poor photos.
You may notice I've been heavily Pop Art inspired...and rarely continue a series of paintings past the first or second painting.

A Star Wars one I started but never finished (and still looks exactly like this I believe).

A cell phone pic of the first in a series of 4 Pop Art inspired Han Solo paintings (the others are not photographed).

Another shitty cell phone pic. Intended to be a series of paintings based on photos of friends (these are the only 2). The one on the left is Antropov and his boss, and the right is Slicker (titled "This Guy!").

"Feeding The Monkeys" - I have an old magic book from the 30's I found at my Grandpa's house and it has a ton of great images like this in it. Painted on acrylic glass. The first of a series that has only produced 1 paintng.

A sculpture that didn't really photograph well. It looks much better in person. I probably should see if it is still at school since I never brought it home. Last I knew it was on display in the library.

Based on a photo of Scott Weiland. Started out as a time killer in class, but evolved into something I really enjoyed painting. The proportions are intentionally off. Looking at it now, I'm not happy with the face. Yet again...another in a series that I never continued. I wanted to do a handful of paintings based on people I am a fan of and are in similar Christ-like poses. Number two was going to be Natalie Portman, and three was Kevin Smith.

And here is 2 pages of a bunch of DVD covers I've made in the past for fun.
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

Since I mentioned how I hold my pencil on the other site, here is a link to my deviant art page. There are only a few comics on there since I haven't updated in a long-ass time (but am now doing so), but I do them monthly for the school paper. That gives a general idea of my "style," if it is one. I draw them and add color, touch-ups, and words with photoshop.

You'll have to excuse any unfunny comics, too, since I often can't think of anything good to say and they end up being shitty or poorly executed. Meh.
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
Double_G
megatron

Post by Double_G »

DB, yours are great. The Slicker one is hilarious. :lol:

JJL, yours are pretty damn funny too. I love the Dick Cheney one and your Barry Bonds drawing, but the emo one is still classic. The black dude you drew reminds me of Quinn from "Sealab 2021".
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.