Y'know what I hate? Dogs!

a place to discuss my "ongoing" series of rants and raves on my rants/raves page... so far, it's not too ongoing, but i will probably be adding more soon...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Y'know what I hate? Dogs!

Post by anarky »

Yeah, I said it.

I loathe dogs.

Okay, I can live with some well-behaved dogs, in small doses. But most dogs are like babies: they shit, piss, puke, and make a ton of noise. Difference? Babies grow out of it. Dogs keep shitting wherever the fuck they please. And most owners don't give a flying fuck about cleaning up after them. Visit a lot of dog owners, and you'll be told that everything is "no big deal," whether it's a dumb fucking mutt jumping in your lap at the dinner table to try and steal your food, or your kid stepping in dog shit in the living room. The fucking beasts jump all over you, and, if you try not to get stinky hair and slobber and dirty fucking paw prints all over yourself, you're told that they're just being friendly.

In California particularly, every fucking retard with a dog takes it everywhere. I do not want your half-wit monster walking around the store where I buy food because you're a moron and the minimum wage lackeys don't want to confront you and tell you to get the fuck out.

What really pisses me off are people who get dogs--living creatures who need room, whether I like them or not--and keep them in a tiny kennel all fucking day because they know they'll shit on the floor. Seriously, fuckers, if you're going to keep a dog in a cage, why not bring the Nazi Party back into power in Germany and check your own ass into a concentration camp?

You know what I do whenever possible? I lie and tell people I'm allergic. No shit. Of course, I've had dipshits tell me their dog is non-allergenic, and haven't come up with a response for that one yet because it took true depths of stupid to come up with it.

I've probably pissed you all off. Eh, cats are better. The individual stealth hunter has to be smarter than the pack hunter who triumphs by brute force. Fuck dogs.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Re: Y'know what I hate? Dogs!

Post by jjreason »

anarky wrote: Fuck dogs.
I'm sure that''s part of the problem. Don't try to fuck them & they shouldn't bother you.
Last edited by jjreason on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Something inside me....."
Tom Foolery
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Tom Foolery »

I like cats and dogs equally.
"No Tom Foolery today, Ron. I'm tired of looking at your dreadful, speckled mug."
"Why do you hurt me in this way, Harry?"
”It’s a grid system motherfucker. Eleven up and one over, you simple bitch.”

anarky

Post by anarky »

jjreason wrote:
anarky wrote: Fuck dogs.
I'm sure that''s part of the problem. Don't try to fuck them & they shouldn't bother you.
Well, shit. You think that's the problem? I'll have to try and restrain myself. :lol:
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

It sounds like your problems are more to do with shitty owners than dogs in general. Dogs are a hell of a lot of work - my sister has a seven-month-old golden retriever and is raising him at my parents' house for now - but if raised properly, they are great. If a dog keeps "shitting wherever it pleases," that's definitely a problem, not a normal occurrence. Already her dog is good about going to the door when he needs to go out. I've also taken care of several dogs while house sitting over the years, and there was only one pair who would piss and shit inside like little assholes. The rest (which you could tell had more attentive owners) never did that.

I'm assuming you never had one growing up or otherwise you'd probably feel differently. And probably not compare dog owners to Nazis. :roll: :lol:
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

Senor JabbaJohnL wrote:It sounds like your problems are more to do with shitty owners than dogs in general.
this.

the analogy that dogs are like kids is very apt. if the parents/dog owners are permissive or inattentive to bad behavior, it sends the message that bad behavior is acceptable, and it will continue.
Life is short. STUNT IT!
anarky

Post by anarky »

Point taken.

Unfortunately, it seems fewer and fewer people know how to be not-shit dog owners.
jjreason
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by jjreason »

There are a certain number of folks that just can't get relaxed around dogs. I get that & it's ok - I'm pretty much the opposite, they relax me just by being around. There have only been a very few incidents in my life when a dog made me apprehensive.
"Something inside me....."