The co-ed restrooms here at vynsane

a place to discuss my "ongoing" series of rants and raves on my rants/raves page... so far, it's not too ongoing, but i will probably be adding more soon...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Negative Boy
knightrider

The co-ed restrooms here at vynsane

Post by Negative Boy »

I realize you all thought it was a good idea when you still thought maybe Olivia Wilde and Rachel McAdams might still become members. But clearly they haven't and never will.

And if I have to walk in on Mrs. Funtime strumming herself one more time, I'm going to vomit my entire endochrine system up. So can we PLEASE have separate boys and girls bathrooms?
GOD! That is so STUPID!! You are WRONG!!

Eternal Padawan is DEAD!! Fuck yeah!
Jargo
christopher walken

Re: The co-ed restrooms here at vynsane

Post by Jargo »

Teeheeheeheehee. You said members
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
Negative Boy
knightrider

Post by Negative Boy »

Emma Watson has a tight vagina.
GOD! That is so STUPID!! You are WRONG!!

Eternal Padawan is DEAD!! Fuck yeah!
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

Probably that ginger thing she was with or still is with who da fuck knows, probably has a micro penis. Gingers always have micro penises and wet the bed and stink of piss.
I have never read any of your posts, but from what I can learn I should say that for people who like the kind of posts you deliver, they are just the kind of posts such people like.
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
Slicker
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Slicker »

Jargo wrote:Probably that ginger thing she was with or still is with who da fuck knows, probably has a micro penis. Gingers always have micro penises and wet the bed and stink of piss.
Personal experience here?
Sweet berry wine!
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

Fuck yes. :frus:
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

If you die your hair, Jargo, would your penis size increase and the smell go away?
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Jargo
christopher walken

Post by Jargo »

*steely glare*

I roomed with several gingers over the course of four years at boarding school. Every single one was a bed wetter and every single one had a shrivelled maggot like penis. Yes, I looked. I'm a big fairy what else do you expect me to do huh? Huh?
Actually it was grim fascination with their weirdness and a certain amount of disgust and irritation at the constant aroma of urine rather than any desire to get down and dirty with these people. I was gettin' plenty of action elsewhere from the normal dudes. :heybaby:
Whatevah!
Osculum mihi asinum!