bloggers suck ass.

a place to discuss my "ongoing" series of rants and raves on my rants/raves page... so far, it's not too ongoing, but i will probably be adding more soon...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Bizarro Snigtad Flornbi
bacon

Post by Bizarro Snigtad Flornbi »

Dear me, the aroma of heterosexuality is certainly quite pungent to the point of being outright intoxicating in this discussion. My compliments, good sir.
"Look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair."

--P. B. Shelley
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

I have a blog on myspace but I don't really do it much. Every few days or weeks or so; it's more for my own benefit I guess, and if anyone wants to read it then tits for them. Usually I don't read other peoples' blogs but when I do I sometimes regret it. :oops:
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
The Cow
bacon

Post by The Cow »

MOOOOOOOOO!!
RoIIo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re:

Post by RoIIo Tomassi »

Eternal Padawan wrote:I have a mutual friend who knows this girl who is in a coma. She was in a head on collision that killed her mother and left her comatose. The father has a blog where he keeps anyone who's interested updated about her condition and also I think to help him deal with his grief about the loss of his wife and his daughters condition.

After almost three years of battling to recover, Moriah Reiman passed away last week. I never met her before the accident, and only visited her twice after it happened, but I am deeply moved by their story. My heart goes out to Dale and Danielle for their perseverance through this entire heartbreaking voyage.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!"