An open letter to John Tyner

a place to discuss my "ongoing" series of rants and raves on my rants/raves page... so far, it's not too ongoing, but i will probably be adding more soon...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Rollo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

An open letter to John Tyner

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

Lest we forget why all the Airport Security is in place, I would like to point out something that has been missing for the past ten years. Specifically, the lack of news regarding terrorists taking over airliners and crashing them into buildings and killing thousands of civilians. That's right asshole, the security we've implemented seems to be working.

Look guy, clearly you have a very tiny penis, and I can understand why you opted out of the full body scan because nobody wants their shortcomings put on display. But the TSA lady was going to rub your inner thigh. You were never in any danger of her "touching your junk". She was going to be at least eight inches away from your "junk". Now, if it was policy for TSA agents to dig desperately through your pubic hair to find your one inch "2nd bellybutton" then yah, you might have grounds to bitch.

As it stands, perhaps you should reconsider your stance and kiss the hairy beanbags of every TSA agent that thanklessly , relentlessly monitors every flight in every airport, every goddamn day so countless more civilians aren't callously killed as a sacrifice to your inept convenience.

You sir have a tiny penis. And you are a selfish prick.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!" -- Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." -- Megatron, Transformers:The Movie
vynsane
master of the universe

Re: An open letter to John Tyner

Post by vynsane »

there's very little evidence that the TSA had anything to do with a decrease in terrorist attacks... there's also very little evidence that the TSA is at all effective. at best it's been knee-jerk reactionary: someone tried lighting their shoe on fire once, so everyone take off your shoes for the next five years.

meanwhile, you can bet your ass that the next major terrorist attack doesn't even involve planes crashing into buildings. or fire-shoes. even magicians know not to do the same trick twice.
Life is short. STUNT IT!