Boycott Walgreen's Pharmacy!

a place to discuss my "ongoing" series of rants and raves on my rants/raves page... so far, it's not too ongoing, but i will probably be adding more soon...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

unlimitedpudding
sloth

Boycott Walgreen's Pharmacy!

Post by unlimitedpudding »

I went into Walgreens on Black Friday to pick up a few things. It was horrible. On an endcap of one of the aisles, there was a TV with a continuous loop of Billy Mays infomercials. The endcap was covered with his "As Seen On TV" products like Mighty Putty and that thing for idiots that can't make mini-hamburgers. At least there wasn't any Zorbeez, but that's besides the point.

I am calling for a boycott of Walgreen's because of their support of Billy Mays.
Snigtad Flornbi
christopher walken
Location: I AM NOT CALING U, I AM CALLIN THE LADYS, NOT U, CUZ U R A FAGG!

Re: Boycott Walgreen's Pharmacy!

Post by Snigtad Flornbi »

WHAT IS BOY COT, IS THAT MEAN BUY UR STUFF THEIR? IF IT DUZ I BOY COTED THEM EARLYER, I BOUGT MY CONDAMS THEYRE I USED TO FUCK UR MOM WITH.
NOW THAT IS A GOD DAM GAYE ROBAT!!! LOOK A THAT FUCKIN DICK ON HIS HAND, HE PROBLY SUX IT EVER NITE CUZ HE IS A GAY FAG LIEK U FAGGETS!! MAN, U FAGS LIEK ROBAT DONG HANDS UP UR GAY ASSES DON'T U, HA HA HA HA HA HA I NEW IT!!!
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

Oh unlimitedpudding, I hope you've changed your tune. I found and purchased a set of ShamWow towels tonight at my local Walgreen's! Fuck yes! Vince is even on the fuckin' box!!!
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
unlimitedpudding
sloth

Post by unlimitedpudding »

That's a start. I had to go Walgreen's on Christmas Day to buy a lightbulb. It was the only store open. That particular Walgreen's had a Obama commerative plate for the low price of $19.99. It seemed like jumping the gun a bit since he hasn't been innagurated yet, but no bother. My question is when can I get the Joe Biden commerative plate? Only the ShamWow will be able to absorb my tears of joy when I get it.