Hillary Clinton supporters

a place to discuss my "ongoing" series of rants and raves on my rants/raves page... so far, it's not too ongoing, but i will probably be adding more soon...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Hillary Clinton supporters

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

Hey! Assholes!

She lost. She backed out. She told you to vote for Obama. She's not going to be the next president. Get the fuck OVER it.

I almost think McCain will get elected because of these fucking retards. I've seen a lot of these little shits getting pissed that Obama didn't pick her to be his vice president. Now they're going to vote for McCain and fuck the country over for another four goddamn years just because they're bitter and spiteful, despite the fact that Obama and Clinton are basically identical on all their positions.

I suppose this could go under the "I hate feminists" thread since those are the same group of dipshits.
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: Hillary Clinton supporters

Post by anarky »

You probably saw this. If not, here it is:
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index ... supporters

Samantha Bee and Jason Jones have to be the fucking funniest married couple on Earth. Their kids will be gods one day.

"When I feel mad, I stomp my feet
When I get upset, I shake my fist in the air
And then I feel better and I stop acting like such a bitch"
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Re: Hillary Clinton supporters

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

Yeah, I just saw that tonight. Fucking awesome. :D
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.