This is the reason why I'm pro-choice.

a place to discuss my "ongoing" series of rants and raves on my rants/raves page... so far, it's not too ongoing, but i will probably be adding more soon...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Double_G
megatron

This is the reason why I'm pro-choice.

Post by Double_G »

Take a look at this rotten son of a bitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vQASUdUoHA

The whole video is damn near despicable, but just wait until the 1:56 mark. You will shit.

If this was my kid, he'd be drinking all of his meals for a week. The thing I'm wondering is, who's at fault? Does the mother give him too much freedom or is the kid just a bastard by nature?

BTW, I put this in the "rant" section because I'm sure it will cause many rants from you guys.
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
vynsane
master of the universe

Re: This is the reason why I'm pro-choice.

Post by vynsane »

Double_G wrote:Take a look at this rotten son of a bitch.
quoted for literal translation. she's a bitch. he's rotten. pretty straight-forward. unlike the kid, she can put on a different face for the cameras. i'm sure if you put her on hidden camera, she'd probably ignore him until he was so full of rage that he yells, and then she smacks him around but good. a kid doesn't just GET that violent and angry. there's always a reason.

EDIT: oh, and that video isn't the reason i'm pro-choice... it's the reason why i'm pro-involuntary sterilization.
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

I could only stomach the first 2 minutes. They both needed to be slapped. And if you are a parent, why would you want this aired on national television?
vynsane
master of the universe

Post by vynsane »

Rogue II wrote:And if you are a parent, why would you want this aired on national television?
because you're a BAD parent. hence the bad kid.
Life is short. STUNT IT!
Seven
knightrider

Post by Seven »

If this was my child, I would kill it! Hence why I will never have children, my luck, I'd get this fat little fuck as my son then get the death penalty for killing it! Sorry folks, I am a firm believer that there are people that don't belong on this earth and need to be dispensed of (natural selection all the way). This "kid" is a biological mistake and will never behave rationally and will most likely grow up to be violent and spend most of his adult life in prison, unless some miracle drug comes out or they just remove his brain. I do not want to pay for this fat fuck to live in prison.

I'm all for involuntary sterilization!
The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an Amusement Park.
Senor JabbaJohnL
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Senor JabbaJohnL »

Involuntary sterilization: if it's good enough for Hitler, it's good enough for me! :D
Shit. I can't think of a good signature.
kidhuman
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by kidhuman »

Holy sit, I would have devastated that kid if he were mine. Fuck dominate, DEVASTATE
Sleazer
megatron

Post by Sleazer »

He's probably just mad that she forced him to get that haircut.
BumCake
sloth

Post by BumCake »

That fat kid is a fucking turd! Good God!

Kids usually don't deserve to get molested, but that kid does. That pink shirt wearing fat fuck deserves to get his ass handed to him by a team of boy scout leaders, carnival workers, trusted family members, and priests.

But I really don't know why so many people think that the Romans were cruel people. Cause they totally had it right with their form of entertainment. Wouldn't you just love to sit in a stadium and see that fat kid get mauled to death by a tiger? Or wouldn't you love to see him and his mom be gladiators and fight eachother to the death?

But on the other hand, that fat kid is good because he will grow up to be a serial murderer. Look at him, he totally is. He's totally just gonna hate women and kill a bunch of people. And that's good because he just might kill some dumb whore and prevent her from bringing another kid like him into the world.
Ran
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

Post by Ran »

There is a chance he will turn out to be a serial murder. The kid is probably a wuss and will end up being a toy collector that bitches about every inaccuracy and tries to bully people on message boards.