BumCake encounters yet another stupid feminist.

a place to discuss my "ongoing" series of rants and raves on my rants/raves page... so far, it's not too ongoing, but i will probably be adding more soon...

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

BumCake
sloth

BumCake encounters yet another stupid feminist.

Post by BumCake »

Yup. It's the same old shit.

But there is no other place where I can rant about this.

Vynsane is the perfect and only place where I can release this frustration.

Sure, I could scrawl my words on the ceiling in blood on the bathroom wall right before I hang myself on the toilet because I fucking hate feminists so much.

And sure, I could post a bulletin or something on Myspace about this, but I'm sad to say, one of my childhood friends has adopted the brainless system of beliefs known as feminism. And she would most likely write me an incoherent essay on why feminism is right and why I should be a feminist. And I don't want that.

So, I'll rant about it here.

Anywho, in this other online forum I'm in (that's not nearly as awesome as Vynsane), some dumb slut posted this:

"I was in a bookstore today and I overheard a conversation between a man and a woman.
The man began talking about a girl he knew in high school and how her on and off again boyfriend continually got in the way of his "chances to get pussy". I won't recap the entire conversation. I'll just get to my point. If I were to guess I don't think that man would label his words as sexist, misogynistic or egotistical in any way. But he spoke as if he was due or owed sex with the girl from high school. The man and woman were laughing and the man spoke in a seemingly comical fashion. Perhaps he thought he was indeed funny or he was attempting some kind of comedic persona. Regardless I felt disappointed. The woman he was speaking to laughed along with him and didn't seem phased by his immature/infantile use word "pussy" or his perceived gain of "pussy" if the girl's on and off again boyfriend weren't in the way.
It is possible that I don't know the entire story. And the man may not consciously feel that he is owed sex or women.
But his comments reflect this. And if he does not feel he is owed anything it saddens me that he (and his friend) is not
aware of the fact that his words were dominating. This was just one incident but I hear things like this spewed from men and women all the time. When did sexism become so cool between both sexes?"

Oh my God.

Do you believe this shit? And would you also believe that the bitch who wrote this almost has a masters degree? Cause she does. She's like a month away from getting it.

But about what she posted, that is some retarded ass shit garbage.

First of all, it is poorly written. Not that that's a big deal or anything, but I found it kind of difficult to read. It's like she was trying to sound intelligent or something. "Perhaps he thought he was indeed funny or he was attempting some kind of comedic persona."
Bitch could have easily just said, "He seemed like he was trying to be funny."

Second, who the fuck cares what some pricks at a bookstore are talking about. Even if you agree with what they are talking about, you're in a bookstore. Just ask them to be quiet or tell them to shut up. If I was at a bookstore and some douche was talking to his friend about the weather, I would just be like, "Hey buddy, could you keep it down please? I'm trying to masturbate. Thank you. Ow, paper cut."

Third, what would this bitch have wanted the guy to say? Instead of the guy saying something about the girl's boyfriend ruining his "chances of getting pussy," would she rather have had him say that the boyfriend was "decreasing the likelihood of coitus?" Like what did she want him to say? Would she rather have had him say "vagina" instead of "pussy?" Cause it really doesn't make a difference. Either way, he's just saying that there was an obstacle between him and the girl he knew in highschool's vagina.

Fourth, I do not believe that what the man said was sexist. The man was simply stating that the girl he knew in highschool had a boyfriend who interfered with his chances of vaginal contact with the girl. And the woman who was laughing at what the man was saying wasn't being sexist either. The woman probably just laughed and went along with what the guy was saying cause she wanted his cock or money.

Fifth, I wonder if the author of that post did anything. Basically the only thing she did was get disappointed. From what we can gather by her post, she just overheard a conversation, rolled her eyes probably, and did nothing about it. She didn't mention anywhere in her post that she said anything to those people. I mean, if she were so offended by the man's use of the word "pussy" and his attitude that he was owed sex, why didn't she do anything?

And lastly, what the fuck dude. I don't know what else to say. I have yet to meet a feminist who doesn't sound like a retarded slut. Maybe there is a feminist out there who knows what she's talking about, but I have never met her.

Whatever, I just had to get that out. Feminism is poison.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Re: BumCake encounters yet another stupid feminist.

Post by anarky »

This is one of those cases where, if it were reversed, the woman would've had no problem. A girl telling a guy that some dude interfered with her chances of "getting dick" would be no issue.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Rollo Tomassi
I HAVE THE POWER!!!

Post by Rollo Tomassi »

All this pussy talk is giving me blue balls.
"Say Jim! Whoo! That is a bad outfit! Whoooo!" -- Pimp, Superman The Movie
"You're an idiot, Starscream." -- Megatron, Transformers:The Movie
Seven
knightrider

Post by Seven »

feminism is a god damned double standard towards men and it's absolutely fucked. Feminism is responsible for shit like my friend Matt having to pay his ex wife alimony. This chick is a drug addict, didn't contribute to the marriage one bit (worked only 2 years out of 8) and caused nothing but grief, pain and financial trouble for Matt.

feminism is also responsible for women almost always winning custody cases when it is clear that the father is the one who should have custody but the woman is using her "womaness" to get back at the man and doesn't give a damn about the kids.

I'm with bumcake, I say fuck feminists. I wonder if that feminist would be disappointed in me if she heard me say "Bumcake's midget lover got in my way from getting her pussy all these years!"
The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an Amusement Park.
BumCake
sloth

Post by BumCake »

anarky wrote:This is one of those cases where, if it were reversed, the woman would've had no problem. A girl telling a guy that some dude interfered with her chances of "getting dick" would be no issue.
Oh dude, totally. Feminists are fucking sexist. They claim to be empowered and they claim that they want women to feel sexually liberated, but they don't want guys to talk about sex in public. Girls can, but guys can't. And that's totally true. If a girl talks about sex in public, it's considered empowerment. But if a guy does it, it's considered sexist.
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

Feminists have always bugged the shit out of me, but I'm hearing more about them with the Clinton campaign, especially as it crashes and burns. There are organizations that make no bones about supporting liberal, pro-choice women. But if a similar organization supported conservative, pro-life men, they'd be laughed out of town.

Also, regardless of who you like or dislike, Obama hasn't played the race card (and only addressed it when essentially backed into a corner). Clinton won't shut the fuck up about "vote for me, I have a vagina!" So did Jimmy Carter.

And I really fucking wish someone would tell her that her "qualifications" to be President could equally apply to Monica Lewinsky.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!