You know what this board needs?

if anyone has problems with the site, for example something looks out of place, or a page isn't loading, let me know here!

Moderators: Batman, Zero, John Madden, Bob Ross, General Zod, Richard Simmons

Diabolical
(includes alternate sneering hissy fit head sculpt)

You know what this board needs?

Post by Diabolical »

The ability to hide/block members from our end. Its one of the thing I really liked elsewhere, especially when it came to that assclown peaches.

You know which members I'm talking about wanting to block/hide. Its been getting so out of hand (again) that lately I think twice about even checking the board. Its just not fun having skim past post after post after fucking post of bullshit.

Is that something can be added?
"As they say in China, 'Arrivederci'!"
*For the creation of the Golden Deuce Award.
Zero
the ALL NEW moderator terror squad

Re: You know what this board needs?

Post by Zero »

IF YOU GIVE ME THE NAME OF THE
OFFENDING MEMBER, I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO
ABOUT GETTING HIM (OR HER)
TO
SHUT THE FUCK UP.
NO HANDLEBARS HAN SHOT. FIRST! PERIOD.
NO HANDLEBARS MORE COWBELL!
NO HANDLEBARS GO FUCK YOURSELF™
Swedish Chef
bacon

Post by Swedish Chef »

Hëe hëe!
Yurm sêd 'öffendûn mēmbur'!!

Dat meens dúr PeePee!!
"Bork bork bork!!"
Seamus ODoyle
bacon

Post by Seamus ODoyle »

Spækin' of blocking, ye know who cock blocked me t'other night? Me own cousin, Sean Macleod O'Doogan! Oi'll nae forget what ye did me fer whilst Oi was trying t'get inta Rebecca O'Shaunessy's knickers. Ye wee bastard! Faith 'n begorrah!!!
"Sure'n'll buy ye a pint."
anarky
sometimes not actually existing

Post by anarky »

I'm sure some of these folks put a lot of work into trying to brighten your day with silliness.

I mean, I'm assuming that. I don't have MFPD, so I can't really speak from experience or anything. I'm not sure what would lead someone to do this kind of thing. But I can't help but notice that if you take the first sentence of your post and replace the word "members" with "aliens"--oh shit, almost screwed up there.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
Negative Boy
knightrider

Post by Negative Boy »

I know exactly what you mean, Diabolical. And I think I can guess exactly which person you're talking about. That goddamn asshole, Rollo Tomassi. Every day I have to wade through an endless parade of insipid, shitty posts "Oooh, I bought THIS comic. I read THAT comic. I wanna see THIS sixteen year old naked..." It's sooooo fucking annoying, right?
I say we ban the fucker. I say we ban ALL the Rollos.
And you know what else?

ALL comic book characters are gay. Not just the ones on your stupid list. You guys sound like a bunch of twats discussing fags in comic books like this is NPR. Grow the fuck up.
Batman is a stupid fucking comic book. You're parents died and left you a trust fund bigger than Rhode Island. You should be waist deep in whores. Get over it.
Blues Brothers sucked. Everytime I see it on cable, I wanna throw a pillow over Cab Calloway's face and mercy kill him. John Belushi was a junkie asshole who got what he deserved. And Dan Ackroyd has been riding his dead junkie buddy's coattails for three decades.
Speed Racer sucked. There's a reason why it tanked at the box office, you sycophants.
Hockey sucks. Any sport invented in Canada is automatically shitty and stupid. Because Canada is a jackass backward country, eh? The only reason we didn't take over your dipshit hooligan country and turn all your provinces into States after WWII is because Japan was busy sucking our big American cock and we were distracted. Because Asian blowjobs are awesome.
I've got more ranting to do, but I'll save it for later because I'm getting head from a Chinese Miley Cyrus wannabe.
Peace out, assholes!!
GOD! That is so STUPID!! You are WRONG!!

Eternal Padawan is DEAD!! Fuck yeah!
James A. Garfield
bacon

Post by James A. Garfield »

Jolly good show! That sort of vitriol reminds me of the senate floor ruckus we used to have, wot!
Although, I must disagree with your assessment of John Belushi, sir. He was a fine talent taken from us much too soon.

Much like myself, when I was shot by that Frenchy Stalwart ass!
Harrumph! Harrumph!
YE GODS! I've been shot!! Guiteau, you ass!
Rutherford B. Hayes
bacon

Post by Rutherford B. Hayes »

Oh, put a sock in it, Jimmy. You never fail to play the martyr card do you? We get it. You were shot in office. You never see McKinley in here whining about it do you? Nor JFK(although, to be fair, he had it coming).

And when Lincoln graces us with his presence, it's to impart some folksy homespun anecdote on equality, or perhaps vampire hunting. Never does he whine about John Wilkes Booth.

But you. Every damn time. "I was shot by a Stalwart! Boo hoo." Get over it.
Oh, yes. Harrumph.
"Spoil Systems be damned!"
Chester A. Arthur
bacon

Post by Chester A. Arthur »

Not so fast, Rutherford old bean. There's something to be said for complaining, wot! I myself, assiduously complained about the pain in my asshole. And lo and behold, Zaphod removed himself from my ass. He then promptly installed himself in my wife's vagina, but that beside the point. The point being 'The squeaky wheel gets the grease', wot? I heartily congratulate Mr. Diabolical for bringing his qualms to our attention.
Harrumph! Harrumph!
Grover Cleveland
bacon

Post by Grover Cleveland »

As the fourth member of our Presidential Bridge Club, I just popped in to remind you we'll be having a game later with Ladies Auxiliary. Mrs. Funtime wanted me to remind you she's bringing a seafood dish of some sort, so don't fill up beforehand.

*sigh* Harrumph.
Suck it, Republicans! Two time President!!
Grover
bacon

Post by Grover »

Halllooooo Everybody!

It is I! Lovable Furry Old' Grover!

Elmo has anal warts! Don't stab him in the pooper with your winkie!!

He got them from President Obama!
Hallooo Everybodayyyy!!!

It is I, SUPER Groverrrrrr!!!
anarky

Post by anarky »

For the record, I only have one post in this thread. Just in case you're wondering.
*--For behavior unbecoming anyone, perpetrated in real time over an extended--AH, FUCK IT! MORE MALIBU, BITCHES!!
anarky

Post by anarky »

Make that two.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Three.
anarky

Post by anarky »

Goddammit, I keep getting more posts somehow, so my count's always one off!